We must protect BMF At all cost. We don’t want any lames fighting for the bmf title

The real BMF is PrideFC’s open weight Grand Prix, or the early UFC days with no rules and weight classes.
They need to find a place that sanctions Open Weight fights (maybe Saudi Arabia?) and turn the BMF title into the Open Weight title.

Can't we just keep Conor out of fights? When is his fight with Chandler announced again?

It should be protected from boring, glass chinned, no heart fighters but why should it only be for English speakers? What's badass about speaking English?

Poatan, Jiri, Shavkat and BSD could totally fight for the BMF some day if they have the right opponents.

It should be protected from boring, glass chinned, no heart fighters but why should it only be for English speakers? What's badass about speaking English?

Poatan, Jiri, Shavkat and BSD could totally fight for the BMF some day if they have the right opponents.
Pereira is silent, no language needed, not sure about Shavkat but the other 2 speak English, accent might even help build the BMF status.

Reactions: HCS
Hard hard disagree on the English thing.
Being a bad motherfucker, a fighter and a champion has nothing to do with what language you speak and it already pisses me off that Aldo and Anderson Silva were denied 2nd title opportunities based primarily on not being native english speakers.

But for as corny as the BMF thing is, when Ilia demanded the BMF belt be on the line to fight Max it pissed me off.

Dude is pretty much the opposite of BMF, no title defenses and already acting like a goddamn diva and making stupid ass demands. I fucking hate all these new spoiled brat champs that refuse to defend and all want free title shots for second belts. Literally EVERY current champ is on video recording asking for a champ champ fight.

Fuck Conor.
All this double champ shit and fucking diva ass fighters picking their opponents bs all traces back to him.
I hope Chandler breaks his other leg.

Last edited:
Back