We have not discovered a single moon outside of our solar system.

One fact that really drives home how primitive we are as a species right now is that we have not discovered a single moon outside of our solar system. Really puts into perspective how little we know about exoplanets when we are incapable of discovering a single exomoon. We know those moons exist probability wise we are just incapable of detecting them.

Exoplanets as a concept are younger than the UFC. Yet some are talking about traveling to them when we just gained the ability to confirm their existence.
thats because the moon is a hollow space station built by alien beings who visit this planet.

It's kinda dark out there.

Also I disagree with the whole "We don't know anything about the universe". We actually know quiet a lot considering the insane size and that humans will probably never go outside of our tiny ass solar system.

They should just make a fake video in Arizona like they did the moon landings...

Moons emit no light other than reflected light from the Star or Planet.

The next Star system is Proxima Centauri 4.2 light years away .

4.2 light years you say? Sounds like a great place to get a pint of milk from.....

It's kinda dark out there.

Also I disagree with the whole "We don't know anything about the universe". We actually know quiet a lot considering the insane size and that humans will probably never go outside of our tiny ass solar system.

To an extent I agree with you in terms of stars. My OPs main target was people who believe interstellar travel is a realistic goal. And the fact we just discovered exoplanets and haven't even discovered exomoons is meant to sober up the Muskrats.

"Exo" means outside of our solar system.

Naw man its a South Korean boy band.
Everybody knows that.

Exo (Korean: 엑소; RR: Ekso; stylized in all caps) is a South Korean boy band based in Seoul formed by SM Entertainment in 2011 and debuted in 2012. The group consists of nine members: Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun. They are noted for releasing music and performing extensively in Korean, Mandarin and Japanese.

@Slobodan is a real EXOnatic

Naw man its a South Korean boy band.
Everybody knows that.

Exo (Korean: 엑소; RR: Ekso; stylized in all caps) is a South Korean boy band based in Seoul formed by SM Entertainment in 2011 and debuted in 2012. The group consists of nine members: Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun. They are noted for releasing music and performing extensively in Korean, Mandarin and Japanese.

@Slobodan is a real EXOnatic

You are sentient Russian province.

Did you just call me fat?
Well you are also a planet from Mass Effect 2 remember?

Well you are also a planet from Mass Effect 2 remember?

Oh. :(

Back