We got it all wrong, here in the heavies....

I find the fights to be the entertainment. Not the pandering.

As intended but most fans require the pandering.

The pandering includes keeping the fight standing and brawling for their entertainment.

I also find the fight to be entertaining as long as they are not influenced by the crowd/referee.

Last edited:
This is why other pro fighters haven't posted here in over 10 years. Excluding Killa Bof course.

With the tragic passing of Tim Hague, it really puts into focus how brutal combat sports can be. I may cheer when a fighter I don't like gets beaten, but I have to recognize that he/she is a human being first and foremost, worthy of dignity and respect, for what they do for a living, to entertain the fans.

Lastly, it's terrifying to think that for every one of (thankfully few) deaths in combat sports, there are many untold stories of lasting damage (like Gary Goodridge).

With the tragic passing of Tim Hague, it really puts into focus how brutal combat sports can be. I may cheer when a fighter I don't like gets beaten, but I have to recognize that he/she is a human being first and foremost, worthy of dignity and respect, for what they do for a living, to entertain the fans.

Lastly, it's terrifying to think that for every one of (thankfully few) deaths in combat sports, there are many untold stories of lasting damage (like Gary Goodridge).

YOU GET IT!

Thank you. You know whats up.

Some are true warriors, martial artists or professional athletes. Others are just dimwitted street punks and overgrown foster kids striking a pose. Which category do you think Julian fits into?

idk but he'd still kick the shit outta u LOL

We've lost our way Sherbros.

These people literally put there lives on the line for our entertainment. They train in hand to hand, unarmed combat and put their lively hood on the line to compete. Certain combat athletes make millions but the majority do not. The undercard fighters, the local club fighters, the main card fighters, and even main event fighters are all worthy of our respect.

Including Julian Lane,
u7hygtrefwdswqsqq.jpg
\

We all love a good shoop thread.
We all love to roast the best.
But at the end of the day here's the truth man.
Every fighter steps up to the test.

Cheers too everyone who has been following and support combat sports and to all the fighters too. I'm drunk, some of you are drunk, and fuckin' right we love good fights.

Cheers.
Some solid shit you spat in here.
Huge respect from Finland, my brother in arms<Goldie11>

Unfortunately I have seen many crybaby men like him in my town when alcohol is involved... Worse even.. Many people in Thunder Bay just pass out on the streets everywhere all the time. It's an interesting place to grow up.

i wouldn't consider you "drunk" if you can get all that punctuation correct..

I missed the drunk thread? Damn, saw this when it was made but just clicked now. Sorry OP, I have been sober for almost a week now.

That will end soon. And I will rejoin the Drunken forces

They should call it "The Heavies" again and allow Bellator threads in here.

Back