watching Ronda vs Miesha 2

Ronda is a nightmare for meisha. Unless she plans on utilizing a jab and run offense this fight will end the same. Meisha appears to be in the perfect mindset, confidence wise, while no one really knows what's going on in Ronda's head. If her confidence is shot or takes Meisha too lightly, Meisha could pull off an upset. No one can question Meisha's heart.

The only thing Miesha has on Honda is her toughness. Make no mistake, Miesha is in no way scared of Honda, or any female MMA fighter, but Honda just has every tool to beat her. I do think Miesha will give her a much tougher fight if Honda ever returns but I see the results being the same as the last two outcomes.

I hope to God I'm wrong though.

can we please use this in place of the KO gif from now on?
I think it can be put in queue for when the KO stops being funny. The problem is that it is still as funny today as it was 6 months ago.

TANK HIM, TANK HIM RIGHT NOW.

Thank you Edmond, GOD of all Gods.
On another note; Naomi Russell REALLY has AIDS?!?!
If true my hopes and dreams have been shattered into little tiny microscopic aids pieces...

Thank you Edmond, GOD of all Gods.
On another note; Naomi Russell REALLY has AIDS?!?!
If true my hopes and dreams have been shattered into little tiny microscopic aids pieces...

Damn nvm I looked it up......
My life is OVER...
Goodbye sweet, sweet ass.

I think it can be put in queue for when the KO stops being funny. The problem is that it is still as funny today as it was 6 months ago.
Funnier everytime. Whenever you're down or depressed watch the fight & KO over.
60% of the time, it works EVERYTIME.

3 mins left of the first round Ronda was locking in a triangle and Tate was so desperate she reached for Rondas top to distract her. DIRTY POOL! And on the first takedown Miesha reached for the fence but couldn't lock he cheating fingers in the cage.

Tate has no chance in a rematch.

View attachment 111591

Tate, will always give me WOOD, but she'll get owned for the 3rd time....

The main problem for meisha vs Ronda is Ronda would come into that fight with her max level of confidence. That plus a full camp would put her in good position to win.

I've told people for a long time and before the holm fight when people thought they would rematch, the word from Glendale is that Ronda will NOT fight Meisha again so long as there is any other option out there. Simply put her camp doesn't see any upside for Ronda with that fight.

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Holm set the kick up by grabbing Ronda's uniform.

Not perfect.

Eh, I was done with it a week later. I applaud others for being able to sustain themselves on about 3 seconds of action for 6 months. That takes dedication.

3 mins left of the first round Ronda was locking in a triangle and Tate was so desperate she reached for Rondas top to distract her. DIRTY POOL! And on the first takedown Miesha reached for the fence but couldn't lock he cheating fingers in the cage.

Tate has no chance in a rematch.

View attachment 111591
Still wood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back