Watching Raw from WM14 forward

jamesmiller14

Hoosier Daddy
@Brown
Reaction score
And I'm one week from King of the Ring.

The biggest thing I've noticed is that it's hard to feel through the screen the type of heat that I remember Vince having. I mean, he was fucking hated. I remember when the gun was put to his head that most people I knew were hoping he got shot!

I'm hoping I catch that feeling again as we get to October, and hope that it's that I cannot feel it today like I could when I was younger, and the show was live.

DX doesn't feel like a big deal ever. I remember thinking Xpac was the shit back then, now I'm looking and seeing they barely used him at this time.

X-Pac had a neck injury, I believe.

Also, Vince is the GOAT Heel and it's not really close.

You should start before Mania 14, though. The buildup was great. I went back to 93 and am currently in late April of 97. It's crazy to see how much has changed.

And I'm one week from King of the Ring.

The biggest thing I've noticed is that it's hard to feel through the screen the type of heat that I remember Vince having. I mean, he was fucking hated. I remember when the gun was put to his head that most people I knew were hoping he got shot!

I'm hoping I catch that feeling again as we get to October, and hope that it's that I cannot feel it today like I could when I was younger, and the show was live.

DX doesn't feel like a big deal ever. I remember thinking Xpac was the shit back then, now I'm looking and seeing they barely used him at this time.

Maybe listen to the Attitude Era podcast at the same time.

Back