Watched RAW last night for the first time in 10 years

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i stopped watching pro-wrestling ages ago. Last night i was aware of the Royal Rumble thanks to twitter and i watched it and the RAW right after a and i gotta ask/say some stuff :

I still can't stand John Cena and his sneakers

Glad to see Kevin Owens (Kill Steen Kill for me) having a big role in the WWE and not just filling cards or jobbing to some steroidhead.

Too many guys with similar gimmicks imo. Beards and mean mugs everywhere.

Missed Goldberg's comeback, is it just for the WM paychck or he's back fulltime ? i hope him and Lesnar don't recreate that disaster they did in the wrestlemania back in the days.

Can't Undertaker just retire ? wrestlemania streak broken, nt much else to do, using him to push someone will be retarded. He's not even in shape to be performing imo. Let the man go.

Basically it seems TNA took over WWE, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe now...never thought i'd see that

Jericho is funnier now, but sucks to see such a legend being nothing more than a leech in other new face's hype. Could've won the Rumble imo, Orton was meh. Also, he's not in shape either, looks like he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Also, this Roman Reigns guy is a heel or face ? Is he trying to take the 5 moves of doom from Cena ?

Goldberg was originally only coming back for one match against Brock but it was getting so much heat they extended the feud. They no the match will suck so they're limiting contact between them until the payoff.

Taker is getting inducted into the HOF this year. Rumours are that Mania will be his last match. There has been a steady decline in the Taker and I think he should walk away before his matches start to stink the place up.

AJ is legit and one of the hottest talents they have. I was glad to see they brought him in strong. He worked some good matches with Jericho, which leads to my last point.

In an interview, Jericho said something to the effect that his job is to get the younger guys over and try and get himself over in the process. His work with AJ and KO shows that he's capable of doing both.

I think the segments with him and KO have been some of the best bits on RAW in ages.

Undertaker isn't going to get inducted into any HOF unless he's headlining, they got Angle this year.

So those rumours are bullshit.

funny cause I also just watched the first one in about 15 yrs, times have changed in WWF

funny cause I also just watched the first one in about 15 yrs, times have changed in WWF
Not really. HHH and Stephanie are still involved in the main angle going on.

Back