wat da f---... the event is on sunday

hope vitor is just juiced to the gills one last time

wat da fook, the mods bleeped out "fook" in the thread title lmao

Where r u from then bro?
Ohio lol

Big fan of oz though...
plan to visit eventually, as i have family that moved to queenslands for their job

I find it oddly intriguing that people warned me not to visit during the "wet months"

For years i had naivly assumed all of australia was just dry outback, until i had gotten an email from my uncle saying they were preparing for monsoonso_O

Fuck the patriots.
giphy.gif

Still the best reebok ad out there, imo.

I've watched it like 40 times.

not cringey at all.

you're welcome.

EDIT:

would you prefer this instead?

now, THAT'S CRINGEY!

HAHHAHAHAH Yes, I prefer The Chris! hahahahah cause at least he's making fun of it hahah. Paige was really being serious haha

But hey, kudos for you for liking it. Different strokes for different folks

Vitor saying good bye this Sunday.
Hoping for one last KO.

LittleDearestFlyingfox.gif

Man.. what I would give for the old lion to say fuck it put the foot on the gas and give it one last run whether he gets busted or not. Lol

Fukk Tom Brady. He's a fukkin cheater. It was a fumble not forward pass

dude i thought this weekend was stipevsngannou. i didn't even realize this sunday card was so soon.. i feel like choi vs stevens is somewhat fresh news.
Hmmm your name and your posts truly go together

Man.. what I would give for the old lion to say fuck it put the foot on the gas and give it one last run whether he gets busted or not. Lol
Yeah, I know what you mean, TRT Belfort was one of the greatest savages of all time. But I think his retirement is definitive. He even said in his last interview here in Brazil "master Carlson Gracie would agree with me if he were still alive" .... i think he wouldn´t have "evoked Carlson's spirit" if he didn´t really mean it. So I guess we won´t see him not even in rizin or any other org.

competing with 60 minutes
and church sermons sadly those have better ratings
{<jordan}

Don't worry OP, I got your back. Here's a breakdown video of the event tomorrow hosted by Laura Sanko and Megan Anderson to hold you over until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yep, THE ONLY useful function for a world clock on the cell phones.

Where is the UFC and what da fu*k time is it there?

Actually, I need to know what damn day it is there first.

Is the a day clock manager app for iphone?

Don't worry OP, I got your back. Here's a breakdown video of the event tomorrow hosted by Laura Sanko and Megan Anderson to hold you over until tomorrow.

She is wearing a 3 year old sweatshirt....No wonder the days and times got all jacked up!

It's also a holiday in the Land of the Free, so UFC usually does Sunday cards before those

And it took a huge nose dive not to mention it’s competing with bellator

Back