Wat are you eating/drinking - UFC FN 121 edition

450x450.jpg

Visiting a friend in Raleigh this weekend so - some light green sativa and Raleigh Brewing Company's - The Toll stout

Anything that's strong enough to help me forget this card.

Probably a few sleeping pills and some water to wash it down.

Card isn't worth staying up for

oven baked salmon with roasted veggies is the shit. super easy to make as well. much hespect with the spaghetti squash as well.

Yup! Sometimes I'll bake the salmon first and then mix it in with the pasta and veggies in an alfredo sauce. The bomb.

Yup! Sometimes I'll bake the salmon first and then mix it in with the pasta and veggies in an alfredo sauce. The bomb.
I like to pan sear the salmon to get the skin nice and crispy then pop it in the oven and cook to medium rare. I also sauté some Brussel sprouts, kale, and whatever veggies I have available. Then I get a nice spoonful of good riccota to put on top of it all. Such a good combination.

Craft beer
White wine
Gnocchi and Lox

The craft beer is the only thing I’m actually going to buy for tonight. Everything else is left over from this past week.

Ice Cold Brewskies :cool:

A&W Rootski Brewskies!

<28>

Whatever they are serving at the birthday party I'm attending. I'm not watching that shit card. Bec Rawlings co-main event LMFAO!

Back