Wasted Wrestling Themes.

Rikishi used this theme for about 6 months. Got hurt, and then returned as a babyface, and reverted back to his Too Cool theme. They did use it for the Usos in FCW for a time.

This was a theme made for CM Punk, notice the main theme is basically a bastardised "Cult of Personality".

Rikishi used this theme for about 6 months. Got hurt, and then returned as a babyface, and reverted back to his Too Cool theme. They did use it for the Usos in FCW for a time.

Long buried memory uncovered with that one.

I did it.......for da rock......i did it.......for da people.

I'm too lazy to go back through the thread but did anyone mention The Ascension's theme? It's a bop wasted on what become jobbers.

Long buried memory uncovered with that one.

I did it.......for da rock......i did it.......for da people.

My favourite part of that was JR after he said it, where he went called Rikishi a son of a bitch, and how Austin was gonna get him

First ever NXT Tag Team Champion, British Ambition has this theme, really good underdog babyface theme which worked well for them.

First ever NXT Tag Team Champion, British Ambition has this theme, really good underdog babyface theme which worked well for them.

This one is a nice find, never heard it until now.

Vance Archer.

Mike Knox

This theme was used by Acolytes.

One of the GOAT themes in WWE history, I don't think it was even used for a whole year.

Its like a sludge remix of the DX theme

Not sure if this counts because it is nearly identical to Sid Justice's theme (and I only don't consider that a waste because he main evented WM with it)

I think Eric Bugenhagen qualifies here. Not perfect but high energy ring entrances and the crowd is eating it up:

Dude was a D1 wrestler but most famous for his 800 lbs Jefferson deadlift which is absolutely fucking gnarly:

Something about his persona just makes me smile. He's like a live action version of when Zartan and the Dreadnoks started a rock band called Cold Slither lmao:

Rollins’ theme when he was doing the whole “Monday Night Messiah” thing was pretty good while it lasted…

Mike Awesome had a theme with a chorus so catchy, it should have turned him face

NXT used to have Coheed & Cambria

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back