Wasn't Till that guy who almost got KO'd by Dalby?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm not here to bash but, honesly, what good wins does Till have in his record?

After a few dominant rounds where he couldn't get the job done, he was almost koed by Dalby who then went on to lose 2 UFC fights, ended up in CW and lost.

He then proceeded to fight two nobodies, average fighters at most and won by UD.

His performance against Cerrone was very good, impressive almost. But let's not forget that Cerrone is basically a LW who went up to WW for a career move. Still, I will say it was an extremely good performance and he deserves the spotlight he's in at the moment.

Now, let's have a look at Wonderboy's resume

He has a TKO win vs the current MW champion in Robert Whittaker, dec win against Cote, KOs against Ellenberger and Hendricks, Dec against Rory Mac, a draw and a majority loss against Woodley and a dominant win against a WW top dog in Jorge Masvidal.

Now guys, that's what I'd call a top WW resume. Till just fought some journeymen with "meh" careers and I believe he might choke against Thompson. sTill, a fight is a fight and we'll know the result in a few days

Till will be exposed as a fighter who doesn’t set up strikes well. Throws too hard. Lacks defense and cardio. His power is overstated and will be a non factor against wonderboys iron chin. Dominant performance by Thompson. Smart money is there at these odds.

I think he dislocated his shoulder in that fight.

no, he beat the shit out of dalby, hurting/dropping him multiple times before hurting his shoulder.

till didn't get hurt by dalby at all.

People improve
Wow

GIF-confused-Harrison-Ford-OMG-shocked-surprised-WTF-GIF.gif

Dislocated his shoulder in the second round I believe. That's why he looked so terrible in the third.

After a few dominant rounds where he couldn't get the job done, he was almost koed by Dalby who then went on to lose 2 UFC fights, ended up in CW and lost.

He then proceeded to fight two nobodies, average fighters at most and won by UD.

His performance against Cerrone was very good, impressive almost. But let's not forget that Cerrone is basically a LW who went up to WW for a career move. Still, I will say it was an extremely good performance and he deserves the spotlight he's in at the moment.

He has a TKO win vs the current MW champion in Robert Whittaker, dec win against Cote, KOs against Ellenberger and Hendricks, Dec against Rory Mac, a draw and a majority loss against Woodley and a dominant win against a WW top dog in Jorge Masvidal.

Now guys, that's what I'd call a top WW resume. Till just fought some journeymen with "meh" careers and I believe he might choke against Thompson. sTill, a fight is a fight and we'll know the result in a few days

He dislocated his shoulder and went into survival mode,its actually a testament to him,that he survived while his opponent knew he couldn't use that arm

He was beating the piss out of him until he fucked his shoulder up. Then all he could do was survive, which he managed to do. Dalby's also no punk.

GSP got tko’d by a LW.. it’s mma, shit happens.

Most Sherdoggers have only seen the Cowboy fight and have no idea what you're talking about. Till's gas tank is generally poor after a round and a half. He dislocated his shoulder in the Dalby fight but he also slowed down very noticeably against Velickovic and Ayari as well they just aren't as good as Dalby and couldn't take advantage

In fairness though Till is improving fight to fight. It will take a big leap to take him to a level where he can handle Wonderman but it's certainly a possibility. Gotta get to him early though

i want till to win by ko, but wonderboy is a raw mf. he may have a squeeky voice but hes a machine

You didn't watch the Dalby fight
You're just trying to trigger Till fans

Fuck off

Back