Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theories of extremely little substance and value are always moved to the War Room. Word.

Are you a mod? No? Ok then.

Also your post helps very little. My thread was in war room. And moved out of there.

Are you a mod? No? Ok then.

Also your post helps very little. My thread was in war room. And moved out of there.

Although mods are primarily the users that respond to questions in Support, they're not the only one's allowed to. This section is for help. Any user that has the answer to something is allowed to post it. And I think Jukai's last sentence was a typo. Word?

Meant to say out of the War Room. Word.

Why was my Ghost rider thread removed??

far worse thing in that Thug Life video

what is the criteria for getting a thread moved to the dump? i've had 3 moved there recently and i don't understand why?
i've started many others on the same subject in the past and they remain.
thanks.

what is the criteria for getting a thread moved to the dump? i've had 3 moved there recently and i don't understand why?
thanks.

The million dollar question

thanks.

Hmm... let's see if we can find a theme.

One thread having to do with forcefully shutting down religious schools
One thread having to do with identifying a religion as a problem to the western world
And one thread talking about growing religious extremism

All posted on a message board where this subject is discussed ad nauseam every damn day.

I don't know. I can't figure it out.

thanks.

Threads on religion, conspiracy theories, aliens, etc. Are supposed to be made in the Dump.

Hello Mr. Moderators. I made a thread titled 'Best person on Vine imo" I was just wondering if it got deleted because it was a bit to vulger. I didn't think I was breaching any forum rules, but if so I will make sure not to post anything like that again.

Hello Mr. Moderators. I made a thread titled 'Best person on Vine imo" I was just wondering if it got deleted because it was a bit to vulger. I didn't think I was breaching any forum rules, but if so I will make sure not to post anything like that again.

That is correct. The content/language in the video was not appropriate. Not that you can't post vine videos, just the constant language was just inappropriate for the Mayberry.

That is correct. The content/language in the video was not appropriate. Not that you can't post vine videos, just the constant language was just inappropriate for the Mayberry.

Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back