Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3 | Page 4

Discussion in 'Support' started by BAM, Sep 6, 2017.

1. eon001 Brown Belt

eon001
    Nah I meant lock the thread with the comments and just let it sink to the bottom of the page.
    It was a thread to draw in like minded people to actually give a fighter props instead of shitting all over them. Have you been to the forum recently? There's a bunch of threads bashing Joanna and Rose that are still active.

If you're going to delete threads that draw in trolls at least stay consistent and delete the ones with troll bait titles.

2. Lethal Forum Administrator

Lethal
    Because of the traffic in that section, along with us having multiple sub forums and our limited staffing, if it's not reported it likely won't be seen by a Moderator. Just report these threads or posts and someone will look into it.

Jackonfire and Valhoven like this.
  3. Lethal Forum Administrator

Lethal
    Should be fine, as long as it doesn't turn into advertising or done excessively.

Valhoven and Joe_Armstrong like this.
  4. LukeTheTruth Banned

LukeTheTruth
    I have posted a discussion regarding GSP vs Fedor GOAT status, twice now and one of your mods has taken offence to it and removed it, now warning me that re-posting it will get me dubs.

It literally contained dot points regarding both's career as well as a little math for win% and opponent win%

Unless the entire reason of deletion was because of a "HOWBOW DAH" at the end which was just for humour (its a meme, catch me outside girl).

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  5. LukeTheTruth Banned

LukeTheTruth
    I'll post the entire thing here, please clarify which part is "Trolling" so i can have an understanding of it. Unless of course, facts are now counted as trolling.

6. Valhoven Senior Moderator

Valhoven
    I have relocated your thread here.

To get the most out of Support going forward, please in the future follow the rules of the forum by making yourself aware of the vehicles already in place to facilitate precisely the Q&A you wish for here.

– Thanks

scorpipede and Lethal like this.
  7. LukeTheTruth Banned

LukeTheTruth
    Thats fair, i saw support and blindly thought it was for all support issues.

Do you have input on my thread and what part of it is considered "Trolling"? I'd like to post it without having it removed, so i'll adjust it accordingly.

Because to me it really feels like one of your mods can't handle facts that make their favourite fighter appear not as great as they'd like, and is trying to censor the thread.

8. Valhoven Senior Moderator

Valhoven
    My interpretation on why it was deleted amounts to the off-topic trajectory of the thread as well as negatively spoon-feeding OP for why the Community should collectively discredit Fjodor's MMA career.

Because you are also entertaining comparison of one mixed martial artist to another in a largely fantasy context, the correct sub for thread creation should be Wasteland.

I hope this helps on how best and where to thread productive content moving forward.

Enjoy the site.

scorpipede likes this.
  9. LukeTheTruth Banned

LukeTheTruth
    What about this then?
    http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/all-time-and-skillwise-fedor-gsp.3651329/

I fail to see the differences.

I never discredited Fedor, i said many times inside the thread that he was a great fighter. I was arguing GOAT status and only GOAT status.

What do i need to edit for the post to be allowed like the above one i linked? I was threatened with dubs. It really feels like one of your mods was just abusing their power because they didn't personally like what i had to say.

10. LukeTheTruth Banned

LukeTheTruth