Was Hannibal Lecter the most terrifying villain in cinema history?

Are you serious?? Anthony Hopkins isn’t even the creepiest dude in the movies, hell the killer from man hunter is creepier than Hopkins.

kvopc4lnmehmxbk9kker.jpg

Hopkins isn’t creepy himself but the character he portrayed sure as hell was.

Are you serious?? Anthony Hopkins isn’t even the creepiest dude in the movies, hell the killer from man hunter is creepier than Hopkins.

Hopkins isn't even the best Lecter (Brian Cox ftw)

Hopkins is only creepy because he's a 70 year old dude acting like a trick or treater. What kind of dumbass gets killed by that guy? You take one look at him and you know instantly he's either going to cannibalize you or try to touch your dick. The guy's supposed to be like a genius capable of altering the human psyche but his entire gimmick is just putting on a spooky voice and staring at you like you just slapped his gf's ass. Can you imagine you go to therapy and your psychologist pulled that shit on you? It's like bro can you take this fuckin seriously?

Hopkins is only creepy because he's a 70 year old dude acting like a trick or treater. What kind of dumbass gets killed by that guy? You take one look at him and you know instantly he's either going to cannibalize you or try to touch your dick.The guy's supposed to be like a genius capable of altering the human psyche but his entire gimmick is just putting on a spooky voice and staring at you like you just slapped his gf's ass. Can you imagine you go to therapy and your psychologist pulled that shit on you? It's like bro can you take this fuckin seriously?
It’s all starting to make sense.

I prefer Brian Cox's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter in the movie Manhunter. His portrayal is more realistic and believable. The Silence of the Lambs is the better movie though, and I do like Hopkins in it. I just prefer Brian Cox's take on the character more.

Hopkins is only creepy because he's a 70 year old dude acting like a trick or treater. What kind of dumbass gets killed by that guy? You take one look at him and you know instantly he's either going to cannibalize you or try to touch your dick. The guy's supposed to be like a genius capable of altering the human psyche but his entire gimmick is just putting on a spooky voice and staring at you like you just slapped his gf's ass. Can you imagine you go to therapy and your psychologist pulled that shit on you? It's like bro can you take this fuckin seriously?

There’s your answer bud. He’d kill at least half the Mayberry and pretty much all the Liberals in the War Room based off this assumption alone.

<Fedor23>

Nope. He doesn’t seem to give a
Fuck about average schlubs.

You're a cannibalistic serial killer? That's adorable!

raw (4).gif

Last edited:

Hopkins is only creepy because he's a 70 year old dude acting like a trick or treater. What kind of dumbass gets killed by that guy? You take one look at him and you know instantly he's either going to cannibalize you or try to touch your dick.

You just asked a question and answered it in the same sentence. Obviously, I would have thought he was going to touch my dick. As it turns out, he would kill me. All of his victims made the same mistake. It’s a coin toss. And I always call dick in a coin toss. Or a salad toss.

Back