was Gabe betrayed by his team?

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So the man is cutting g weight and having a hard time and he was like guys, bring me into the sauna. I can barely move, but... I. . Can do it. Cough. And everyone is like no. Go in the sauna yourself you little dweeb. Then he misses weight
. Compare that to Josh koscheck, who was like Bobby, if you don't get in that sauna I will drag you. He treated Bobby like his brother. Bobby made that weight. That's what it's all about.

They might've resented him for eating that cake, and thought he was looking for a way out of the competition.

Still, I'm glad Ruediger got a chance to redeem himself later on in the UFC.

Like the above poster said, it was his antics prior to that. If he wasn't completely irresponsible and wanting enemas instead of dieting that wouldn't have happened.

Bj was also a prick back then no surprise

Gabe was overly dramatic about the entire thing. Southworth was mentally breaking down but he wasn't making it a show the way Gabe was. Everyone saw right through it.

He deserved exactly what he got and then he deserved that complete ass whooping by Lauzon when Dana gave him another shot a couple years later.

Back