Was Conor drinking to hide his fear?

When's the last time you seen someone drunk at a press conference 2 weeks before a fight?

Team Tiger Belly excuse list.

: Substance abuse problems going to rehab.
: Broken finger.
: Long Layoff.
: Artem broke up with him.

That's certainly not the definition of an alcoholic.

You can easily drink by yourself and not be an alcoholic. Maybe you like a glass of red wine? Maybe you like getting drunk by yourself once a month? That's not being an alcoholic.

He's got a point when he's talking about drinking in the middle of the day during work hours and by yourself (ok Dana had one glass but that's about it). It's also about how much you drink and you behave when doing it. He wasn't exactly sipping on it to promote his whiskey. He downed the entire medium sized bottle and started attacking the bigger one by the end of the conference. He acted like an alcoholic or someone who's either stressed or depressed.

Unless you are social drinking at a bar, a party, etc. you are an alcoholic. Especially if you are drinking during day hours at a press conference that 3m+ people are watching.

Is Conor drinking because he is depressed? Depressed that he knows Oct 6 is coming.
OP sounds like my mum

Did you see Conor? Do you think a man with that kind of delusional behaviour, that kind of pompous mindset and that nose full of coke is gonna feel fear? He only has yes-men around him, he's rich, he thinks he's the goddamn king. He's delusional and it serves him well in MMA.

Hell no, lol. Conor doesn't fear Khabib.
Maybe he needs coke because he fears Khabib?

He's got a point when he's talking about drinking in the middle of the day during work hours and by yourself (ok Dana had one glass but that's about it). It's also about how much you drink and you behave when doing it. He wasn't exactly sipping on it to promote his whiskey. He downed the entire medium sized bottle and started attacking the bigger one by the end of the conference. He acted like an alcoholic or someone who's either stressed or depressed.

I wasn't commenting on Conor's behaviour. I was only commenting on the notion "Unless you are social drinking at a bar, a party, etc. you are an alcoholic".

Yes he’s terrified for the contest he willingly signed up for without needing to.

Terrified.

He's drinking and snorting and fucking hookers cause a man that made that kind of money rarely changes for the better.
Would you?

I have no doubt in my mind that Conor is 100% convinced that he will destroy Khabib. He's not scared.

Of course he would. He’d donate to charity, help the elderly cross streets, supply and volunteer at soup kitchen, etc.

So enjoying a few beers by yourself while watching Conor destroy Khabib makes you an alcoholic? Lol k den.
OP must be a blast at parties.

Unless you are social drinking at a bar, a party, etc. you are an alcoholic.

tenor.gif

When's the last time you seen someone drunk at a press conference 2 weeks before a fight?

Team Tiger Belly excuse list.

: Substance abuse problems going to rehab.
: Broken finger.
: Long Layoff.
: Artem broke up with him.
<27><27>

Back