Was anyone else depressed watching Glover getting beat?

Does anyone else get depressed when Melvin from Office Space gets put in the basement and his stapler gets stolen...

Its their jobs, comes with the territory

Those combos and uppercuts were too beautiful to be sad, even Glover being a fighter has to appreciate them.

No, I watch fights to see people get the shit kicked out of them and that's exactly what happened (and exactly what I expected).

01vYYR.gif

OzuYWTm.gif
all hate.gif

If Glover getting KO'd is the catalyst for Rumble getting the itch to return, it makes me as happy as a pig in shit.

Seriously? Being depressed that a fighter lost?! You need to find a new hobby,TS.

its a brutal part of the sport - glover came in and ko'd a bunch of dudes, and then he became that dude - ive seen lots of fighters go through that - from the confidence that you can never lose, to the fear / hesitancy after losing your chin to retirement after a few rough losses (sometimes forced) - fighting is rough business

i think people look at it differently - some just see it as part of the sport and take a 'fuck him' attitude to it - others feel bad, like you - depends, i guess, partly, on the level of empathy you have toward others

Glover too one dimensional. Too predictable.

Yep! And the only reason I got 1 of my 3winz for the nite,afternoon,evening, or whatever that Sunday was. Any sharp, active, moving, LHW can catch Glover. Gus uppercuts were on point tore Glover to sh!t...

Gus looked really good last night, but lets not forget it was Glover he had running track stand & bang Glover. Guys like Jones with same physical stats & activity "Problems" DC (Default Champ) bulldogs & toss Gus upside/down. Not sure if Alex is completely over his condition CBBG Can't Beat Black Guys...

I laughed actually, how could you not have any defence for an uppercut? Reminded me of DC landing multiple uppercuts on Gus.
its not thrown very much in mma. also you could say that about most punches. easier to say than to do.

I felt bad for him. It wasn't even the severity of the beating; just knowing Glover is almost certainly on his way down sucked. He will never fight for the title again.

Back