Was 2Pac a fraud?

The funny thing is that Rob Halford never attempted to hide that he was gay; it was well known and yet nobody in the media ever asked him point blank. I guess they knew and were trying to protect him, maybe? But the first time he was asked, he answered and that's how it came out.

Metal/hard rock fans care more about musical ability.

Halford, Freddie, Elton and Bowie are highly respected, even if they don't make metal music, they influenced many great artists.

Metal fans are probably the most inclusive when it comes to the artist...but most devisive/exclusive when it comes to art...

You got kids today who would say Sabbath, Priest, Maiden and Metallica aren't metal...

Last edited:
He went from super feminine and camp into becoming a masculine alpha. It's a possibility that it was a career move. He was never in any major relationships and he could of been covering up his true sexuality.

He's still the GOAT in my book.

Artists usually aren’t super aggressive and violent people. They usually aren’t the gangster type. So yeah, he probably wasn’t really a badass or anything like that, but cultivated a persona to fit in better and create an image as a rapper.

I’m sure most gangster rappers are the same. It’s not like any of the guys in NWA were gangsters. They were just some dudes living in Compton.

Artists usually aren’t super aggressive and violent people. They usually aren’t the gangster type. So yeah, he probably wasn’t really a badass or anything like that, but cultivated a persona to fit in better and create an image as a rapper.

I’m sure most gangster rappers are the same. It’s not like any of the guys in NWA were gangsters. They were just some dudes living in Compton.
The Movie CB4 with Chris Rock showed that. Rick Ross stole and created a persona. I agree lots of artists create images. Some exaggerate things, with 2Pac I think he created an image off of a movie character he played and ran with it.

I mean why can't you be gay and gangster?
To me, it's the image he created. If he really was feminine artists type that likes to sleep with men like many says he really was, this tough guy persona may not have been authentic. He also was a manlet. You will notice all the trouble he got into he was never alone. Always in a group.

Maybe he was just a psychopath.. and with all the gay talk.. wasn’t he well known behind the scenes for stealing other artists chicks..?

I think dude grew up not having an identity and when he got some fame and power what he really was came to the surface. But if Michael Jai White actually did know him when they were kids, maybe there’s something to what he says.. I dunno. Never was a fan of Pac tbh

To me, it's the image he created. If he really was feminine artists type that likes to sleep with men like many says he really was, this tough guy persona may not have been authentic. He also was a manlet. You will notice all the trouble he got into he was never alone. Always in a group.

I mean even he said he's not a "gangster," but does that mean he's not tough?

It's not like he had a silver spoon up his ass. His mom was a crack addict and went to jail. He went to jail and has been through some hard stuff.

In 1991, when he was walking on the street 2 officers beat him for no reason, smashed his skull on the concrete, but he was fine.

In 1995, he had a shootout started by some other guys,

In 1993, Tupac witnessed 2 cops beating up a homeless man and he took out his gun and started shooting at them, one of the cops was shot in the ass. He was literally willing to murder two cops just to save a stranger he had never met before.

He was shot 5 times, once in the head, and came out of the hospital in a wheelchair mocking his shooters. He literally dared them to try again.

So he's definitely not some pussy.

I mean even he said he's not a "gangster," but does that mean he's not tough?

It's not like he had a silver spoon up his ass. His mom was a crack addict and went to jail. He went to jail and has been through some hard stuff.

In 1991, when he was walking on the street 2 officers beat him for no reason, smashed his skull on the concrete, but he was fine.

In 1995, he had a shootout started by some other guys,

In 1993, Tupac witnessed 2 cops beating up a homeless man and he took out his gun and started shooting at them, one of the cops was shot in the ass. He was literally willing to murder two cops just to save a stranger he had never met before.

He was shot 5 times, once in the head, and came out of the hospital in a wheelchair mocking his shooters. He literally dared them to try again.

So he's definitely not some pussy.
Well you create a persona and you act the part. He seemed to gravitate toward that life. The question is why? His Mom wasn't always a crack addict and this dude was in plays and drama classes. he didn't HAVE to go that route. We see some of the worst homophobes are hiding something.We see it now with all these rappers getting outed. Anti-Gay raps and fucking bitches and hoes, all while getting their cheeks clapped by Diddy or Dr Dre. We will never know now that he is dead. It is just interesting that those closest to him, are leaving out crumbs because they say he WAS not that thug, even though his actions staed otherwise.

Followed some of his trial, then understood that imho bogus "SA Guilty" verdict was one example of the "no justice, there's just us" quote.

Tupac was charged with sodomy. The girl TESTIFIED ON THE STAND she had "No Problem with Pac, EVERYTHING I DID with him was consensual" & he still did time.

Whatever it takes (added to what is already within us) to awaken our destined beast-ness.

She had no problem with him but still filed a civil suit which was settled. Derp.

Well you create a persona and you act the part. He seemed to gravitate toward that life. The question is why? His Mom wasn't always a crack addict and this dude was in plays and drama classes. he didn't HAVE to go that route. We see some of the worst homophobes are hiding something.We see it now with all these rappers getting outed. Anti-Gay raps and fucking bitches and hoes, all while getting their cheeks clapped by Diddy or Dr Dre. We will never know now that he is dead. It is just interesting that those closest to him, are leaving out crumbs because they say he WAS not that thug, even though his actions staed otherwise.

IDK, but he did have a very long relationship with Kidada Jones (Rashida Jone's sister) Who apparently was the love of his life.

IMO I don't think he was gay. Too many high profile GF's who really loved him.

Diddy - I think was a bit gay. A male stripper who I knew back in the day told me Diddy paid him to fuck his girl while he jacked off in the corner. This was years ago before any of these crazy rumors were out. I thought he was being crazy, but now I believe it.

First off...

Fuck yo bitch and the clique you claim.

IDK, but he did have a very long relationship with Kidada Jones (Rashida Jone's sister) Who apparently was the love of his life.

IMO I don't think he was gay. Too many high profile GF's who really loved him.

Diddy - I think was a bit gay. A male stripper who I knew back in the day told me Diddy paid him to fuck his girl while he jacked off in the corner. This was years ago before any of these crazy rumors were out. I thought he was being crazy, but now I believe it.
He might’ve not been full gay, but bisexual. There are plenty of gay dudes in the closet with wives and girlfriends though. The women could’ve been a cover.

A lot of proof has come up about Diddy being gay, even his old security guard confirmed it. Plus his ex said he would watch other dudes bang her and likely was also getting banged. Dre was also accused of being in the closest but 2pac was the one pushing that, wonder how he knew that.

He was trying to create his own thing, not embrace a traditional gangster lifestyle but instead create a new one. He put himself in a leadership position through art to change the way “his community” (what he saw as his community) would behave. He was trying to advance the black panther movement into the modern era, and reform it to make it palatable for 90s youth.

Well, that’s the theory anyway. He wrote a “code of thug life” and clearly wanted it to appeal to people who saw themselves as hard and violent.

If you do a deep dive into the Reddit pac conspiracies or read more about it, people seem to think that Pac wanted to be a leader in the black community like Elijah Muhammad or Malcom X but the culture had shifted so as to make that impossible for anyone but a rapper or athlete; the era of the black revolutionary intellectual was over, at least in his mind, so he tried a different route. Sadly most of the major “black liberation” activists in the 20th century were murdered one way or another.

Now this is only a theory; but it is something that is floating out there you might find interesting. I’m not saying all this stuff is 100% true but it’s what some people think.
lol at wanting to be Malcom x yet pushing nothing but violence and being a thug. He was a hypocrite or just was with the black savior stuff so he could get famous, seen that didn’t work so went full gangster rapper.

Suge Knight was a real gangster and Tupac ran with Suge so he was gangster by default.

I think what your really questioning is what happened between Me against the world and All eyes on me. The easy answer is....JAIL homie. Not very many people get locked up and come out the same. Pac was a poet and went to prestigious schools. I dont think that makes him a fraud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back