Warhammer 40K SpaceHulk DeathWing in development

Some guy on Reddit is saying that this is still a go for 2016!!!
Reddit Thread

I haven't been able to see what is at the link because it is blocked by my workplace filters. Someone fill me in!!

Rejoice, 40k brethren. It's about facking time someone brought us an actual quality FPS 40K game.

Currently in development by Focus Interactive and Cyanide, using the Unreal 4 engine; SpaceHulk: DeathWing

[YT]jNT8LQnImiI[/YT]

[YT]0Nr1zMtEsJQ[/YT]

Website also has a forum. I shared some of our Sherdog input there already. They are open to constuctive input. Jump in.

Quote from the Forum:

Isnt Space Hulk supposed to be turn based shooting be definition?

It's a board game by definition. Turn based is just the play style they picked. This is going to be a straight up Auto Cannon Boltgun blasting tyranid smashing real-time FPS.

they have no pictures of the game out, but no new info:(

I don't like Joe but anyways:
[video]

i dont mind AJ that much apart from his interviews, constantly interrupting the devs, going on a rant about what he would like to see in the game etc...

when i saw his interview with the Eternal Crusade dev Nathan i really wanted to punch Joe in the face

Isnt Space Hulk supposed to be turn based shooting be definition?

"By Definition"?

No.

It is adapted from a turn based board game, though, yes.

There exists both a video game that is essentially an exact replica of the board game in all aspects, as well as an "upgraded" version with more modernized mechanics (experience, skills, etc).

There was a classic Squad based FPS on the PS1, too.

Why are you complaining?

"By Definition"?

No.

It is adapted from a turn based board game, though, yes.

There exists both a video game that is essentially an exact replica of the board game in all aspects, as well as an "upgraded" version with more modernized mechanics (experience, skills, etc).

There was a classic Squad based FPS on the PS1, too.

Why are you complaining?
That's how he rolls.

Last edited:
Back