Ware just got screwed. What a terrible decision.

I had Ware winning. Also had Ware in an accumulator of 'guys I didn't think would win' - Edwards, Ware, Jan, Volkov.

Judges fucked up my bet and cost me a nice little earner!

Can't think for yourself drama queen, so you need a to post a link to useless website to score a fight. how lazy is that

I thought it was close. Scored it 29-28 Duq, but could have went either way. I'm just not arrogant enough to think my personal opinion is the be-all end-all and make threads crying about a robbery.

too early to make that call imo
He is a flashy fighter but his striking defense isn't good enough against average striker. He might knock out a bum here and there but against every decent striker he will loose and i am not even talking about wrestlers.

What a bullshit decision. Hard to argue Ware didn't win every round.

Just saw it now. 1st was close but I gave it to TD. 2nd and 3rd Ware won the last 2 ends. Terrible decision

I'm French and was rooting for Duquesnoy, but I was surprised to see such a clear dominance on the scorecard. To be fair, I'm more disappointed by his performance than concerned about who really won, Ware was not supposed to be such a close and difficult fight.

Europe baby

Why would two British judges and a Polish one would favor a French fighter? There is no sport favoritism between those three countries, it's even the clear opposite between France and the UK.

Sherdogs writing staff has been shit for a long time. Ware landed more every round, wound up on top for two of them and was way more active. It was real bad, I have been watching a while and was sure it was Ware and I picked the Tom.

Agreed on all points

I'm French and was rooting for Duquesnoy, but I was surprised to see such a clear dominance on the scorecard. To be fair, I'm more disappointed by his performance than concerned about who really won, Ware was not supposed to be such a close and difficult fight.

Why would two British judges and a Polish one would favor a French fighter? There is no sport favoritism between those three countries, it's even the clear opposite between France and the UK.

I'm not familiar with any of the judges, do they come from a kickboxing background?

I didn't see the fight (and possibly neither did the judges) but I'm not surprised. With judges these days you never know. So this doesn't really upset me much anymore.

He is a flashy fighter but his striking defense isn't good enough against average striker. He might knock out a bum here and there but against every decent striker he will loose and i am not even talking about wrestlers.

too early to make that call imo

Derrion damn well lost that fight but he done a lot better than was expected and he poured it on late in the fight. He wouldve took a 5 rounder.

It always seems like a huge robbery when the guy who lost dominated the final round. If you chose to take round 1 slow to conserve energy I have very little sympathy when you lose the decision. Ware could've finished that fight if he really went for it in the third round.

No fucking clue how Ware didn't get the nod there. He at worst clearly won the first 2 rounds.

That decision was bullshit, and I'm french btw.

29-28 for Duqenois.....landed the more damaging and quality strikes. Most strikes that Ware threw in first two rounds missed, glanced or were blocked. He out landed on stats, the the quality wasn't there. If a strike is blocked it still counts....Ware was throwing a lot more moving forward but not much good was landing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyChag
Back