Wards shots were nowhere near low, Kov's shorts were up to his belly button

LiberalThaiJitsu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just studied the replay and slow mo GIFs guys. You are a idiot if you think those shots were anywhere near low blows. IDK how everyone is saying so. I think it's just because there are a lot of Kov nut huggers around here. His shorts are clearly up to his bellybutton so when he lands on the beltline Ward isn't landing anywhere near Kov's genitals. Even Roy Jones Jr says this on the HBO PPV. Get educated and use your eyes.

I know cuz I just STUDIED the tape

With that user name, date and "studied the tape" line, this post made me laugh.

They're supposed to be at the belly button <{clintugh}>

The "sagging" shit ain't entered the ring....not yet at least. <35>

1326975183lennox-holyfield.jpg

Wearing your shorts like an old school cholo

So I guess some guys here rock the dad jeans in real life? Black socks and sandals?

It's safe to say that none of the punches hit Kovalev in the testicles, where it might actually have an affect, but there was definitely one during that final flurry that was "below the belt" and technically against the rules. The most obvious low blow was the one in the second and Weeks gave Ward a warning for it.

If a shot is coming up... like an uppercut, it doesn't really matter how low it lands, low is low, and it causes the cup to rise up and smash your nuts. Much worse then a direct shot to the bean bag.

Fucking gnubs.

If a shot is coming up... like an uppercut, it doesn't really matter how low it lands, low is low, and it causes the cup to rise up and smash your nuts. Much worse then a direct shot to the bean bag.

Fucking gnubs.

Let's me and you start a campaign to get protective cups removed from the sport of boxing! They do more damage than good, after all!

Clever tactic by Kovalev. But in my opinion he didn't push it far enough.

If I'm him, next time my shorts are like this

IMG_0864.JPG

Let's me and you start a campaign to get protective cups removed from the sport of boxing! They do more damage than good, after all!
lol---I obviously meant a straight on shot to the protector vs an upward trajectory, not a direct shot to yer naked pills

Protective cups over the penis and testicles are necessary of course, but I'd like to see those gigantic plastic or rubber "groin" protectors that go around the whole groin, abdomen waist and back banned from boxing. It's ridiculous that boxers are allowed to wear armor like this.

stitch had a pretty cool story about what happened before the fight that may have cost Sergey

It's pointless to argue, history will show Andre beating Kovalev twice.

Back