Ward-Kovalev 2: Beyond a Punch-Must see film study

That was a good video

But I think Ward already find his way in past Kovalevs reach and as for the ending?

Ward is two steps ahead Kovalev and that's what's fucking with him, with that said Ward made the proper adjustments to close the score cards and came ahead and is now getting a fresh start whereas Kovalev is going the to start square one, again, Kovalev is going bonkers and acting by like a big baby, really dissapointed in Kovalev for acting this way, I think Ward repeats the same performance

Lee Wylie is not bad. Not bad at all. I think I see a tendency towards technique over big picture considerations in the fight, but that's not necessarily a criticism. Probably what he specializes in I imagine.

I don't like Kovalevs chances in this. He seems so insecure that he lies to himself and that prevents learning and improvement.

I don't like Kovalevs chances in this. He seems so insecure that he lies to himself and that prevents learning and improvement.

It's fucking eerie how your whole entire description is the exact reason you'll never be a decent poster on this forum.

It's fucking eerie how your whole entire description is the exact reason you'll never be a decent poster on this forum.

Yet another poster who, judging by the ad hominem attacks, lacks the intellectual resources to attack the argument rather than the poster. Perhaps your post then is projection?

Yet another poster who, judging by the ad hominem attacks, lacks the intellectual resources to attack the argument rather than the poster. Perhaps your post then is projection?

You are nothing but a troll so PROVING you wrong again and again as so many people here have done countless times has zero actual effect because you refuse to believe anything that contradicts the shit you spew from your own fingertips.

Trying to actually reason with you is like trying to fuck a soccer ball.

Good video , I think ward takes it again. Hopefully It will be kovalev though

Back