• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v165: Exclusive Looka? Baby you have a gusseted carrot crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks almost Victorian on top. I think your cartoon had it right, my stuff was Halloween over the top costuming.
Like I said I don't really care specifically for the scholastic theme as much as I just like the combo of a dress shirt and short skirt.

Anyway, the Chinese would never had dared this with Obama in charge.

I know what you mean, shit is weird. At least those guys basically acknowledge that its fucked up to pursue a child so they engage in a fiction that allows them to skirt the moral issue.

Really fans like that are so far down the rabbitole they're lost to their own idolatry. No real threat to anyone but themselves.
H035e03da80b046829bfdf3f6b58b575af.jpg
There's also the fact that the most vile part of CP (the exploitation of real children) is entirely absent from their... "art". And you can't blame someone for not saying out loud they're finding creatives ways to fulfill some dark urges. As commendable as something like that could be, the optics are just horrible.

There's a cool moral debate to be had somewhere in there.

You should try the Ghost in the Shell movie and series, that's a good one for people who don't normally like anime. No cute girls and high school clubs or any gay shit like that, just near future sci-fi and spec ops shit.
Ghost_in_the_dakka.gif

38C6844CA03F9459224341E4989DBEA1DA8FD210

c60587d2d8b15a08e689696c434d875c4b16461f.gifv

Neat.

I think the first anime I watched (not including mashed up stuff released as Saturday morning cartoons) was Legend of the Overfiend.
All I knew was that it was a cartoon that had been refused classification in Australia.
The opening sequence of Hitler's rape sacrifice demon portal machine strongly influenced my opinion of the genre.
Although I still enjoyed GITS, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Wicked City, Golgo 13 and Cowboy Bebop.

COVID-19 symptoms: Cold vs. flu vs. coronavirus
When it comes to symptoms, there are a lot of similarities between COVID-19, a seasonal cold, and the flu. It can be difficult to tell the difference, which is why mild cases of COVID-19 may go undetected. Watch this video to learn the most common symptoms of each and what you should do — as well as emergency warning signs of COVID-19 that you should watch out for.

https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.or...ovid-19/symptoms-cold-flu?wt.tsrc=email_COVID

Anyway, the Chinese would never had dared this with Obama in charge.
Thanks to Trump these dipshits are locked in their bathrooms screaming in fear before they're roasted alive because they believe in that Q shit, bro these hicks straight roasting because they're fucking dumb. Obama never gave us that. Trump should be thanked for some things imo.

Thanks to Trump these dipshits are locked in their bathrooms screaming in fear before they're roasted alive because they believe in that Q shit, bro these hicks straight roasting because they're fucking dumb. Obama never gave us that. Trump should be thanked for some things imo.

Would you ever team up with Fawlty to knock on RR's door?

Would you ever team up with Fawlty to knock on RR's door?
@Fawlty is a much better person than I am lol. I bet dude thinks it's sad Trump supporters don't wear masks at his rallies for the morally right reasons.

I don't want to say I laugh my ass off about a "covid is a hoax" person gripping their bed before they choke to death without their family. but I will say... it's frankly a positive that it happened.

I haven't "shit on" anyone, dude. The only person with an antagonistic take here is you. A not-insignificant amount of people are fed up with creeping incremental change (and the contrasting rapid acceleration of wealth inequality) that they're literally voting FOR Trump in hopes of escalating political violence. I'm not voting for Trump, but according to you, I might as well be. You've used nothing but fear mongering and shitty bully tactics while I've maintained a civil tone. I've even said that I don't blame anyone for voting for Biden and that I support leftists I know who are doing so. I've even said multiple times in the thread that there is a chance I do so myself.

But Biden barely hits any of the boxes that I prefer in a candidate and hasn't earned my vote at all beyond the Supreme Court and "not Trump".

That has to be good enough for you, because being antagonistic hasn't worked in 12 years, and it won't work now.
Who does check the boxes for you? Bernie and Warren, maybe? How about Sherrod Brown? Are there any Reps that fit your worldview? AOC, Tulsi? They all endorsed Biden, didn’t they?

Of course, put yourself in their shoes. Who gives you the best shot To find common ground and pass something that matters? Hell, who would you rather work with for the next 4 years? Biden or Trump? If you’re a progressive or moderate legislator on the hill it’s a completely obvious choice.

Just saying, setting aside loftier considerations like the dignity of the office, instability of institutions, abuse of executive power, base incompetency, etc, all of which easily rule out Trump for me personally, I think simply if you agree with and support certain elected officials you should take into serious consideration their endorsements. It’s worth it to try and help the people you support do their job. My 2 cents.

As version 165 nears it's end, for the love of pete can v 166 be free from the scourge of gusseted carrot crotches ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back