WAR ROOM LOUNGE V16: Enjambment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure @Falsedawn might be the best to ask this but there's others I'm sure know FAR more than I do....

What the hell prompted Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly to suddenly show back up? I've heard the MGK son "Rap Devil" and he references some "diss" supposed Em dropped on him in that surprise album but I can't seem to find it or I don't know what to listen for.

ALSO, is there anything in what MGK said in Rap Devil that's... well... wrong? I get Em came from 8 Mile and grew up in a super SUPER shitty situation and has been through some shit but MGK has a line in there about him being rich as fuck (essentially wanting for nothing, ever again in his life) and yet he's still an angry motherfucker.

Em got butthurt because people (rightfully) thought his album Revival was hot garbage, so he sneak dropped an album called Kamikaze using the age old method of namedropping everyone under the sun for notoriety (See: Lamar, Kendrick). One of those people was MGK (on the track 'Not Alike'), because apparently Em can't respond to comments made in 2012 any less than 6 years later. He got his notoriety from his namedropping (Kamikaze only got the reception it did because he hadn't released a hot album in a decade), MGK actually unleashed some bars and bodied him, and here we are. Look for Old Man Marshall to protect his remaining clout by any means.

alright someone needs to tell me what battle sluts are.

i'd google it, but i'm a little afraid of what i might find.
Wai went off on this long, weird conversation about the traits he wants in women (chastity, humility, "unassuming", etc.) and compared them to "battle sluts" and "lawyer-cunts" that have a "thousand-cock stare". Battle sluts are apparently those wild looking protester women that you see pics of with stuff painted on their bodies/breasts. I believe lawyer-cunts are simply female attorneys lol. That thread got funny real fast when he posted a pic of some Korean model and tried to pass her off tacitly as being his gf or whatever. When immediately confronted via google image search, he turned tail and claimed it was a troll job, he was fucking with us, what took you guys so long.

Em got butthurt because people (rightfully) thought his album Revival was hot garbage, so he sneak dropped an album called Kamikaze using the age old method of namedropping everyone under the sun for notoriety (See: Lamar, Kendrick). One of those people was MGK (on the track 'Not Alike'), because apparently Em can't respond to comments made in 2012 any less than 6 years later. He got his notoriety from his namedropping (Kamikaze only got the reception it did because he hadn't released a hot album in a decade), MGK actually unleashed some bars and bodied him, and here we are. Look for Old Man Marshall to protect his remaining clout by any means.
The last I saw was Em go "I won't respond cause it'll give him more credit than he deserves" then I went back and relistened to what MGK dropped and that's when I was like "outside of mentioning Em's daughter..... and even then it was just a 'I agree, dad looks weird with the beard'... He's speaking truth for the most part"

Glad I'm not completely off.

alright someone needs to tell me what battle sluts are.

i'd google it, but i'm a little afraid of what i might find.
waiguoren used the term and based off what he said it seems to refer to sexually promiscuous women who have more masculine features. Me personally I love following battle-sluts on instagram. Pretty sure these hoes have used testosterone at some point but idc, I'd still have poopy butthole sex with them
40744417_2345202195701946_223599551280037174_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wai went off on this long, weird conversation about the traits he wants in women (chastity, humility, "unassuming", etc.) and compared them to "battle sluts" and "lawyer-cunts" that have a "thousand-cock stare". Battle sluts are apparently those wild looking protester women that you see pics of with stuff painted on their bodies/breasts. I believe lawyer-cunts are simply female attorneys lol. That thread got funny real fast when he posted a pic of some Korean model and tried to pass her off tacitly as being his gf or whatever. When immediately confronted via google image search, he turned tail and claimed it was a troll job, he was fucking with us, what took you guys so long.

thanks.

and <{walkerwhut}>

Kamikaze is still better than pretty much anything MGK has done tho.

Can you honestly listen to anything besides Till I Die?

Last edited:
waiguoren used the term and based off what he said it seems to refer to sexually promiscuous women who have more masculine features. Me personally I love following battle-sluts on instagram. Pretty sure these hoes have used testosterone at some point but idc, I'd still have poopy butthole sex with them
40744417_2345202195701946_223599551280037174_n.jpg

thanks.

and what kind of homo would turn down snu snu?

It's easier to pretend you're turning it down than admit you can't get it in the first place

that's what i was thinking too, but i figured the snu snu reference was worth it.

I think Bateman should realize he's written himself into a corner here. The bombing on top of all the murders, that would inundate the area with a huge investigation, it would be a headline national story for weeks.

We can suspend disbelief to a point, but we're well past that.

The show has not established an alternate reality where things like this can get so far out of control without notice. They have to go all in or the show is screwed.

The strong arm fostering of the suspiciously missing known associate's baby and then giving it away came dangerously close to earning the show one of these

Screen_Shot_2018_09_13_at_2_13_10_PM.png

Kamikaze is still better than pretty much anything MGK has done tho.

Can you honestly listen to anything besides Till I Die?
In complete honesty I haven't listened to a full Eminem album since Curtain Call and the only MGK song I've ever heard was the response to Eminem that came out like last week.

In complete honesty I haven't listened to a full Eminem album since Curtain Call and the only MGK song I've ever heard was the response to Eminem that came out like last week.

MGK is only around because girls like him

He's like a poor man's G-Eazy

Can I just say it's hilarious watching dudes that think they're "hard" start crying when a Judge drops an $8000 bail and NCO on them then try to act like a tough dude when other inmates tell them to STFU and suck it up?

Then they get angry and do the "WHY YOU MY LAWYER?" to the PD to which usually the response is:
"Can you afford a private one?"
"No"
"That's why"

I just read a few pages of the thread about Trump's truther tweets on Hurricane Maria's death toll. I feel like I need to take a shower to rinse off the stupid.

You don't want "battle sluts" and those are apparently battle sluts. Those are just bottom of the barrel women, nobody wants them.
They are sluts, and they are battling the "patriarchy".

They are battlesluts.

You guys inspired me to do some googling. Apparently I invented the term, but not really because I was just misremembering the term "battlecunt":

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/07/25/the-battlecunt/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back