War Room Lounge v126: This thread looks like it had a stroke..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolishHeadlock2

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
FREE @tardzilla and @necro Yeti

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Thanks to @Covfefe 19 for the title

Last edited:
Praise to teh Polish!

The Tardcoins shall flow like wine.

kpdh7ogmt6051.jpg

IoGZryV.gif

I'll be honest, you have a way with posting that fucks with my mind at times. I'll read your posts and be left dazed, like I just ate a check hook. I think you got me here.
9hm5z0r.gif

Apropos of nothing,

Honest to fuck, fucking 2020 can get fucked.

The forecast high today is 21C (a balmy 70F) dropping to 11 in the afternoon, down to 2 overnight with a risk of frost. In the third week of fucking may a risk of frost. Glad I'm not a farmer.

Put my 17 year old dog down today after she had a stroke last night. How do you tell a 3 year old that his dog is dead? You don't - he gets to watch.

2020 is fucking awesome.

Put my 17 year old dog down today after she had a stroke last night. How do you tell a 3 year old that his dog is dead? You don't - he gets to watch.

2020 is fucking awesome.

Damn dude sorry to hear.

Sometimes the best way to honor a deceased pet if to rescue a new one.

2020 is fucking awesome.
Sucks. RIP to your doggy. Maybe the only positive takeaway with kids is that it exposes them to the hard reality of death at a lower emotional cost than if somebody close to them dies all of a sudden. Mine found out with a chinchilla.

IoGZryV.gif

9hm5z0r.gif

Apropos of nothing,

The forecast high today is 21C (a balmy 70F) dropping to 11 in the afternoon, down to 2 overnight with a risk of frost. In the third week of fucking may a risk of frost. Glad I'm not a farmer.
To be fair , the Maritimes have always had bizarre weather but I feel ya

Last edited:

2020 is fucking awesome.
I was a 27 year old man when we had to say good bye to our 13 year old Akita... I cried like a fucking toddler when it happened

Today I cleaned up some shit on a toilet wall. Just shit everywhere.

2020 is fucking awesome.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I love old dogs, it's so sad when they have to go.

2020 is fucking awesome.
Sorry brother.

RIP to her

IoGZryV.gif

9hm5z0r.gif

Apropos of nothing,

Happened ten days ago here. 10-20% of wine harvest for the season lost.

I was a 27 year old man when we had to say good bye to our 13 year old Akita... I cried like a fucking toddler when it happened

I get emotional just thinking about the day that my dog will pass, and he's 2 years old, healthy and strong as an ox.

He's gonna get a pigs ear tonight.

2020 is fucking awesome.
Sorry bro. That’s rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back