War Room Lounge v108: The Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s blockbuster selling at?

one of the greatest Americans of all time. Probably top 100.

Crazy talk

He may be my new homer hot dog spam but I’ll sandwich him with GWs :)

The autism/vaccine thread might cause me to rant again.

Good lord, you learn in middle school you can only run science experience by that set out to prove “a causes b”. There is no way to do an experiment that goes “a cannot cause b”

Derp sheeple derp LoL

My grandpa had an African Grey and it was the meanest fucking creature to ever lurk this world. I shit you not, it learned how to call cats ("Here kitty kitty!) and then would bite/chase them when they came close.

Lol what a precocious little whipper snapper

Buying all of the toilet paper makes no fucking sense at all. People aren't buying all of the paper towels, which are just highly versatile toilet paper in any situation when toilet paper might be scarce. Don't buy TP, buy PT.

Or sandpaper. If you don't mind using paper towels as toilet paper, you're probably OK with that, too. And it also has multiple uses (it's a scouring pad, a pumice stone, slipguard, scissor sharpener, fabric cleaner, and emery board all rolled into one!).

She loved to jump behind you on the couch and bite the fuck out of you. Sadistic, she would mimic laughter after biting you.
my family african grey has always done the same, little bastard

cockatoos seem way more annoying with the screaming but are funnier with how animated they are. grey's strengths lie mostly in their mimicing abilities and comedic timing

Or sandpaper. If you don't mind using paper towels as toilet paper, you're probably OK with that, too. And it also has multiple uses (it's a scouring pad, a pumice stone, slipguard, scissor sharpener, fabric cleaner, and emery board all rolled into one!).
First of all, don't lowdick my attempt at tricking people into backing off on the toilet paper because I'm anxious about my mere 8 rolls.

Secondistically, I used paper towels once back in my early twenties when I was ridiculously broke and payday was a day or two off. They're not that bad if you soften them up a bit by working them.

my family african grey has always done the same, little bastard

cockatoos seem way more annoying with the screaming but are funnier with how animated they are. grey's strengths lie mostly in their mimicing abilities and comedic timing

I've got a bunch of fruit and nut trees in the yard, so always plenty of cockatoos, and it's funny how I don't even notice them until they are gone (although the rosellas still shit me to tears).
Same with the magpies. I'll wake up overseas and be unsettled by the strange lack of warbling.

First of all, don't lowdick my attempt at tricking people into backing off on the toilet paper because I'm anxious about my mere 8 rolls.

Secondistically, I used paper towels once back in my early twenties when I was ridiculously broke and payday was a day or two off. They're not that bad if you soften them up a bit by working them.

Have you never heard of just selling some drugs?

Or duct tape. What’s more versatile than duct tape?

This Corona Stuff has me thinking, you know who might be having the time of their lives right now? All the DOOMSDAY preppers, you know the ones, they have underground bunkers etc. Right now some redneck American is howling over BBQ chicken and Tater Tots at dinner time with his wife and kids "I TOLD U GUIYS, MAH BUNKER GONNA SAVE US THANK THE LORD"

And think of all the teenage girls having to text one another "Ugh, my dad may have been right"

This Corona Stuff has me thinking, you know who might be having the time of their lives right now? All the DOOMSDAY preppers, you know the ones, they have underground bunkers etc. Right now some redneck American is howling over BBQ chicken and Tater Tots at dinner time with his wife and kids "I TOLD U GUIYS, MAH BUNKER GONNA SAVE US THANK THE LORD"

And think of all the teenage girls having to text one another "Ugh, my dad may have been right"

One thing I've learnt from listening to preppers, is that they definitely won't be happy until it reaches a WROL situation.

Time Stamped.

"Out of a trillion six hundred billion worth, a trillion four hundred billion worth, out of a billion four hundred million, excuse me, a trillion four hundred billion dollars, it's hard to even say it it's so much"

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of fruit and nut trees in the yard, so always plenty of cockatoos, and it's funny how I don't even notice them until they are gone (although the rosellas still shit me to tears).
Same with the magpies. I'll wake up overseas and be unsettled by the strange lack of warbling.
i've always wanted to see a bunch of wild greys in real life just chilling up a tree! surprisingly for the UK we've got a load of ringneck parakeets in our local park which is nice

apparently one of these fancy ducks was found there too

i've always wanted to see a bunch of wild greys in real life just chilling up a tree! surprisingly for the UK we've got a load of ringneck parakeets in our local park which is nice

This dude has been naturally selected to survive in art galleries. Evolution is a trip.

That duck looks like a prissy little bitch.

That is a very fancy duck.
Papua New Guinea has the most amazing birds of all the places I've been, I just hope they survive the coming development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back