War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my biggest show of my career next month in Atlanta. Anyone know some cool cheap shit to do there? I've got to run from Little Rock to Atlanta to NOLA in one run so money is going to be tight.
Aroz con pollo at lafonda Latina. Best $15 meal in town

Funny. I thought about searching to see if somebody had made a thread on that channel. Dude has a ton of knowledge and explains stuff really well. A couple of the things he ate...woof.

That guy's crazy. It's the dairy shit that he sometimes chows down on, that really gets me. I know it's processed and powdered n' shit, but my god. He sacrifices himself for his craft, that's for damn sure.

How's the WR OT crew doing today?

BBQ central in here or what? Living the best life we can?

you don't see images like this often coming out of Maryland

EDIT: link not working, anyway it was video of spectacular rushing torrents of water down a street with people trapped in builds. Looked like a damned tsunami!

ANOTHER EDIT: Actually Ellicot City has seen floods like this before. Non uncommon

Last edited:
How's the WR OT crew doing today?

BBQ central in here or what? Living the best life we can?
Burned some burgers today to celebrate the transition from spring school shootings to summer Muslim acts of jihad.

Thats not bad in 25 days. I try 2-3x a week -- but we got a super late start in Ontario as well.

Yea winter was long here in calgary. Our club came out of winter in great shape. Lots of em had some serious ice damage and lost a binch of grass. Just picked up a sunday bag. Gonna play alot of 4 or 5 club rounds this year.

Yea winter was long here in calgary. Our club came out of winter in great shape. Lots of em had some serious ice damage and lost a binch of grass. Just picked up a sunday bag. Gonna play alot of 4 or 5 club rounds this year.

We had a serious ice storm to end the winter in Toronto but my club didnt take too much damage aside from bigger trees losing branches. My first season using blades instead of cavity -- taking a bit to get used to.

We had a serious ice storm to end the winter in Toronto but my club didnt take too much damage aside from bigger trees losing branches. My first season using blades instead of cavity -- taking a bit to get used to.

I play blades too. Mp64 mizuno. Just wait till you pure them. Such a good sound and feel off the club.

I play blades too. Mp64 mizuno. Just wait till you pure them. Such a good sound and feel off the club.

Nice, i got the Mizuno Mp18 this year. Loving the short irons -- controlling the 3-4 is proving to be difficult.

Nice, i got the Mizuno Mp18 this year. Loving the short irons -- controlling the 3-4 is proving to be difficult.

Lol i had the same problem. Ive ditched the 34 irons and got a 5 wood and 4 hybrid. Ive found them to be much easier to hit and a more consistant flight. Long par3s dont scare me anymore lol. I buy and try clubs all the time. Kijiji is great for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back