Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

What happened to Stifler’s Mom anyway?

I see her on these Discover ads and it’s clear she’s had face work done but her tits are gone!

Limp mode activated

What happened to Stifler’s Mom anyway?

I see her on these Discover ads and it’s clear she’s had face work done but her tits are gone!

Limp mode activated
I think she just had a career resurgence due to Arianna Grande. It's probably been about a year since I've seen her but she just seemed a bit chubbier and obviously she's almost 25 years older and a GILF now. Can't blame her for undergoing some cosmetic surgery when people place so much importance on looks in that industry.

Not aware of any gun forum here, but this is a looks question anyway. Can't decide between these two grips. Boxy ones look more functional, but I like the others as well.

IMG_3746.jpeg

my-cz-shadow-2-compact-v0-9vwp3at11sub1.jpg

I have lots of guns and lots of ammo but I don’t wanna waste it by shooting it up although it’s a lot of fun.
You’re lucky that you live in the country and you can shoot when you want with unlimited access to ammo.

Have that on the full size CZ, but the compact in the pictures I posted require other grips

cz-p-10-f-optics-ready-review-770.jpg
Love guns but it's been years since I've bought any. I caught the travel bug and spent most extra money on that. What caliber did you get?

Love guns but it's been years since I've bought any. I caught the travel bug and spent most extra money on that. What caliber did you get?
Traveling sounds like a more worthwhile endeavor especially with the family. It's a 9mm. I've bought/sold several pistols recently, but decided that it would be easier on the wallet to just get a nice pistol and customize it. Porting the barrel and slide might be the first upgrade I do to it.

Traveling sounds like a more worthwhile endeavor especially with the family. It's a 9mm. I've bought/sold several pistols recently, but decided that it would be easier on the wallet to just get a nice pistol and customize it. Porting the barrel and slide might be the first upgrade I do to it.
Never shot a 9mm with that. Bet it shoots like a 22. I have a desert eagle like that but never seen it done to a 9mm. Sweet

Never shot a 9mm with that. Bet it shoots like a 22. I have a desert eagle like that but never seen it done to a 9mm. Sweet
LOL I've only ever wanted to have one of those because of Half-Life/Counter-strike.

It would be a blast (lol) to fire one on a range a few times but buying guns really isn't my thing.

LOL I've only ever wanted to have one of those because of Half-Life/Counter-strike.

It would be a blast (lol) to fire one on a range a few times but buying guns really isn't my thing.
I wanted the desert eagle ever since I watched Snatch. Vinny jones just made it look too badass.

Back