Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

much better than the mudslop known as galveston, thats for sure. how is the wind in florida, imagine on the gulf side it's calm but choppy on the atlantic side
Sunsets on the gulf are great due to the lack of waves and such. Like those 80’s ads with some nice lady next to an infinity type pool, and all those orange hues and almost still water. If you remember which type of ads I’m talking about.
Atlantic is cool too, since it has colder water(the gulf can get too warm sometimes, like piss..) and actually has nice waves.

I don't recall him either despite being a 2006 account.

Fucked up drive to work this morning. I saw an SUV in front of me go through the guardrail and roll into the ditch upside down. A few people stop, most keep driving. A bunch of people pull out phones, some filming, some calling 9-1-1. Me, a young black dude and a young Asian dude all sprint to the overturned vehicle (needless to say, I did not arrive first), and manage to get the occupants out. Air ambulance called in.

I'm a pessimist when it comes to human nature most of the time, so it is nice to see there are still people in the world who will do something to help in times of crisis.

Fucked up drive to work this morning. I saw an SUV in front of me go through the guardrail and roll into the ditch upside down. A few people stop, most keep driving. A bunch of people pull out phones, some filming, some calling 9-1-1. Me, a young black dude and a young Asian dude all sprint to the overturned vehicle (needless to say, I did not arrive first), and manage to get the occupants out. Air ambulance called in.

I'm a pessimist when it comes to human nature most of the time, so it is nice to see there are still people in the world who will do something to help in times of crisis.
Yes but how discouraging is it to know that of the 3/50 people who stopped, you were one of them. So like... 2/50

Still. White, black and asian. That's diverse so I will allow the movie adaptation

The rape and murder of Kitty Genovese occurred a few miles south of where I grew up, 24 years before my birth.

Now I'm not trying to be a macho tough guy or anything, but if that shit happened in my general vicinity, I would come out with my S&W, ready to blast the motherfucker in between the ears.

Sad stuff.... however if you are outrun by small Asian woman... the air vac should have grabbed you

Sad stuff.... however if you are outrun by small Asian woman... the air vac should have grabbed you
I get the joke but he said, "...young Asian dude...."

-- Captain Pedantic​

“FBI exonerated by the DOJ” I saw somewhere today.

That’s like when my right hand gives my left hand a free pass for the rub.

The Orwellian nightmare is actually the American dream we’re told to believe.

Pass the fentanyl.

Back