Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

I said it before, the state of the world right now is not the crisis du jour.
It's building to something. Worse than usual imo

Gold hit record prices, that tells you something

Apparently an old account by the name of Fawlty. Had a Louis ck av iirc. Though others said it’s happened with others too. Just weird stuff.
The old OT used to have a lot of really fucked up stuff like that. Different culture then (not that there aren't a lot of crazies now, but the culture and moderation is different). Some of those guys are gone, some have mellowed out, some are kind of in between.

Like this?

600px-RJ-02092.jpg
<36>

I'm sure he will be back bud. They always do... until then the internet gods have him and I'm sure he's writing up a beautiful conspiracy on Reddit regarding his exit.

- I would like the same account!
Fun gimmick!

I'm sure he will be back bud. They always do... until then the internet gods have him and I'm sure he's writing up a beautiful conspiracy on Reddit regarding his exit.

How did he get banned?

How many people in the world could ride this trail?

It doesn't even seem real, if it was in a video game I'd call bullshit.

Very cool stuff. Lots of guys can ride this but it's high level. I did mountain biking/downhilling but that is well above my level.

I didn't know him well enough to bother asking.

I knew him.

Pretty sure he hated me in the end but I made his avatar when it was an animated gif.

Very cool stuff. Lots of guys can ride this but it's high level. I did mountain biking/downhilling but that is well above my level.

Man, it's a different world from when I was a kid.

Back