Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make some seriously good stuff.
Just read the reviews on the there. Several from Canada and US.
I have that pad + a backpack from them its "simple" but rugged and will hold for ages.
Thanks for the post. I will check it out.

Could you rephrase this for me
Consider people who complain about shit like it's the end of the world when the shit has absolutely zero effect on them or anyone they care about, e.g. complaints about transgender people.

giphy.gif

Oh, I was meaning to say, thanks to @irish_thug for creating the thread and congrats on correctly adding 1 to 319.

We're all the better for it.

I feel old because some social media won’t let you use it unless you have an account and I just continue to refuse to make one. I never have been able to see an Instagram page. I find it odd they don’t want outside traffic.

I thought you'd want to watch Biden considering you were both born on the same day... <mma4>

<bball2>
lol just looked up his DOB.
Novemeber 20, '42.
His middle name is Robinette.
haha, it all makes sense now.
he's gender confused with an ice cream addiction.
wonder if he used to put out for Corn Pop.

I feel old because some social media won’t let you use it unless you have an account and I just continue to refuse to make one. I never have been able to see an Instagram page. I find it odd they don’t want outside traffic.
Never had myspace, twitter, snapcat, instagram or any of them. Well, I do have a fake facebook, but it's strictly for buying shit on marketplace. Never felt like I've missed out on anything.

Them titties ain't free.

Myspace was so much better. It was just for posting pics.

Quit book of faces years ago. Lot of self indulgent, narcissistic bullshit not to mention soapbox testimonials.
Do not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back