War Room Debate League- Who's Gonna Debate The Wall?!

@ncordless, sorry I missed the point of your question I think. We can ask the question the other way if one of you feels strongly about leading off in the affirmative, otherwise the default will be that the affirmative position argues to change the status quo. I didn't think about that.

@ncordless, sorry I missed the point of your question I think. We can ask the question the other way if one of you feels strongly about leading off in the affirmative, otherwise the default will be that the affirmative position argues to change the status quo. I didn't think about that.
Okay. Assuming that I am dissenter, what is the time frame for my opener after his? Should it make any attempt to address the points made in his opener, or should I just put my own message out there and address hisbin a subsequent post?

Okay. Assuming that I am dissenter, what is the time frame for my opener after his? Should it make any attempt to address the points made in his opener, or should I just put my own message out there and address hisbin a subsequent post?
I'll shoot you a message in a sec

Topic proposed: secular abortion debate. Any takers?

Dude. Trade, foreign policy, specific tax policy, specific regulatory policy, reform issues.

Please don't turn this into MSM light.

God, wall, abortion. Come on man.

That shit just makes me want to give up. We are facing crisis and still talking about BS.

The country is outraged I tell you, outraged about the green card ban, meanwhile actual legislation is being voted on.

Lastly, pan said he would debate me on trade. If you want to go that direction, I will put in the work, and I know pan will to.

Dude. Trade, foreign policy, specific tax policy, specific regulatory policy, reform issues.

Please don't turn this into MSM light.

God, wall, abortion. Come on man.

That shit just makes me want to give up. We are facing crisis and still talking about BS.

The country is outraged I tell you, outraged about the green card ban, meanwhile actual legislation is being voted on.

Lastly, pan said he would debate me on trade. If you want to go that direction, I will put in the work, and I know pan will to.

The intention isn't to make it all sensational topics, but on the other hand, we have to work with what you guys give us. We're making a list covering a range of topics to try to get a few more debates rolling. I'll be sure we get at least one good economic topic in there.

Where do you and Pan disagree on economics/trade? If there is a point of disagreement that can be fleshed out into a specific proposition, I'd be happy to hook it up for you guys.

The intention isn't to make it all sensational topics, but on the other hand, we have to work with what you guys give us. We're making a list covering a range of topics to try to get a few more debates rolling. I'll be sure we get at least one good economic topic in there.

Where do you and Pan disagree on economics/trade? If there is a point of disagreement that can be fleshed out into a specific proposition, I'd be happy to hook it up for you guys.

From the American POV as it exists today.

They're not. The right just claims that the left wants open borders and to put foreigner's needs ahead of those of citizens as part of a dishonest outreach. Free speech is similar--a core value of the liberal left but something that right-wing propagandists dishonestly claim the left generally opposes.

Not a claim but a fact, mulsim rapefugees here (cunuckland ) are entitled to and given more gov benefits then i could ever get and that's with out ever working or paying any taxes here.

Its not the right that gets violent and tries to stop lefts speakers from expressing their opinions. It was not the right trying to block and stop people from Clintons speeches and expressing their democratic rights.

I like the devil's advocate debate but I don't think we're ready for that yet. If you could give me like 3 issues you feel the most strongly about and want to debate, we can keep track and try to match up with Kong or somebody else.

The American medical system/medical marijuana

The necessity of assimilation

The need for American manufacturing

Back