War machine engaged

"take off my hoodie, motherfuckers, is that even illegal?"

This dude makes Nick Diaz look like Shakespeare.

I wonder if he'll find Jeebus is jail and become normal again...

This broad must be out of her mind LOL War Machine, one of the worst outside of the cage fighters in mma history is who she is getting hitched to? Yeah, that's gonna pay off dividends.

0719-war-machine-gets-engaged-in-prison-tmz-wm-3.jpg
Looks like a nice guy!

What a dummy. For sure she'll get bored of this and be banging someone on the outside and he won't be able to break down her door and beat anyone up. He'll just have to sit in his cell and let her tell him over the phone how much ass she's passing out and he'll just have to sit tight and like it.

He's only finding a new way to fuck himself over. Always with the bright decisions Jon.

They would be doing the world a favor if they killed each other.

These stories are always bizarre.

Jesus Christ , if Ted Bundy was alive he'd of been best man and Jeffrey Dahmer the page boy

Scott Peterson killed his wife and had women idolizing him and flooding him with letters.

Some retarded girls love a bad guy.
Evidence the world is messed up.

It's actually pretty common and it even has a name : hybristophilia. I know a guy that is heavily into murderabilia and who has been a penpal for literally dozens of serial killers over the years, and he often complains about how many women are reaching to him just to get the jail address of various monsters. He told me that even some of the killers are puzzled by the love letters and lewd content that they receive, even if of course they are glad to get that kind of attention.

Some people have a deep need to be saviour, to find the good in other and to be the one that saves them. Of course, the worst the people are, the best the feeling is, even if it's a complete delusion.

Back