war david teymur anyone?

Lando is overrated as hell. Okay he managed to drop Ferguson, but so what? Ferguson wasn't taking him seriously and paid for it but once he got serious he finished him off with ease.

Lando is overrated as hell. Okay he managed to drop Ferguson, but so what? Ferguson wasn't taking him seriously and paid for it but once he got serious he finished him off with ease.

You mean when Lando gassed because he had two weeks to prepare?

My mistake, I thought he had to change his name, but it waz a full kit for you?

What do you have to change your name to if you loze?
oh nvm you were absolutely correct, its a full kit for me and a name change for him

If by David Teymur you mean Lando Vanatta (sp), then yes war Teymur.

I think Lando has this. Besides, I bet my AV and stuff on him.

So Teymur better goes down. WAR LANDO!

Sounding like a real virgin lmao
{<jordan}

I read his "rhyme" in the Shia labeouf rap voice.
I-am-addicted-to-you-Shia-LaBeouf-free-form-raps-while-shirtless-gets-blamed-for-literary-theft-5.gif

Sounding like a real virgin lmao

Ask your mother about my virginity.

Because we had a real good conversation about it last night. She told me its okay and that its all gonna work out for me.

And then she sucked my dick.

He's a great prospect in his own right with an exciting style but...for this fight...Lando's got all the support, for obvious reasons.

He's a great prospect in his own right with an exciting style but...for this fight...Lando's got all the support, for obvious reasons.
Speaking of amazing prospects, does Gall have a fight scheduled? I want to see him fight to see how far he can go.

Speaking of amazing prospects, does Gall have a fight scheduled? I want to see him fight to see how far he can go.
He needs to fight CM Punk again to prove that first fight was not a fluke
CM Punk beat Lesnar dammit

He needs to fight CM Punk again to prove that first fight was not a fluke
CM Punk beat Lesnar dammit
"Hey Mickey, you did your best. You're still young."
074_CM_Punk_vs_Mickey_Gall.0.0.jpg

I like both but I'll be rooting for Teymur as the underdog.

Not yet. I'm hoping he gets another fight soon. Sage wasn't nearly enough of a test for Mickey Gall. He needs a real opponent to see what he's got. Fringe top 15 or so, hopefully.

Back