War Damien Maia!

Maia is an absolute beast. Never forget who put the most savage, thorough beat down on him. Outside of the Marquardt pre usada ko17FB6573-42A0-45A6-9609-3E7625CEBF96.jpegD7598A44-7BBE-44DB-ABE3-371447DB2846.jpeg

I’m nervous for Maia, this is a touch match up for anyone in the division

demian maia just cant take down black guys lmao. anderson, woodley, now usman

He lasted and won the round
I said he won’t last a round.. and I was right . He lasted more than a round .. I know I know Americans have a tough time with reading and comprehending ;)

I said he won’t last a round.. and I was right . He lasted more than a round .. I know I know Americans have a tough time with reading and comprehending ;)

He won't last a round???

As in he'll get finished in a round or he'll gas in a round? I took it as you thought he'd get finished and either way you were wrong.

{<huh}

Except he doesn't have what it takes to go to war anymore.

Please retire Demian Maia

He won't last a round???

As in he'll get finished in a round or he'll gas in a round? I took it as you thought he'd get finished and either way you were wrong.

{<huh}
He wont last a round means he won’t last a single round as in one.. maia lasted longer than a round = I was correct.

He wont last a round means he won’t last a single round as in one.. maia lasted longer than a round = I was correct.

"Maia will last a round" is what you meant

= you were not correct.

I don't think Demien is in shape often enough. I don't blame him, nobody wants to stay in camp all the time, especially going into your forties. I'm sure he lives an active life, but he's never been a great athlete.

Taking short notice fights is brave and kind, but they are not doing him any favors if he can't be excellent in the off season. His cardio, energy and attack all suffer. Think of him as a BJ Penn. An inability to maintain annual discipline, an inability to win after facing adversity.

He may be the greatest grappler alive, but who cares if he can't implement it against the top fighters? At this point you can keep him and he may do well against lower ranked fighters, but what's the point if his title aspirations continue to dim?

Back