Wanderlei Vs Krazy Horse

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight could never happen in America. But in Japan? Yessss. They make these fights all day.

I would like to see it. Would Rizin put this on? Who wins?

Krazy Horse has so much speed and Wanderlei has such a glass chin now. Krazy Horse has a great chance of landing something like he did in this fight.

He calls out "Candylei" or Wanderlei at 4:45

^^^^This is what I love about JMMA only in Japan will this happen.^^^^

I would love to kraY horse knock out wand.

Plz make the fight Rizin! Would be an instant classic

Plz make the fight Rizin! Would be an instant classic
Special rules too.

Wanderlei stomping Krazy Horse unconscious would be the best walk out into the sunset retirement moment of all time.

Honestly, and I hate having to type this, but with the current state of Wand it's not impossible for Krazy Horse to catch him and KO him. (again)

Krazy horse should fight but only if it's a tag team match with Rampage and Mark Coleman on his team.

This moment alone made Rizin more entertaining than 99% of those FN cards.

Horse vs. Conor, biggest money fight in the history of money and fighting.

This fight could never happen in America. But in Japan? Yessss. They make these fights all day.

I would like to see it. Would Rizin put this on? Who wins?

Krazy Horse has so much speed and Wanderlei has such a glass chin now. Krazy Horse has a great chance of landing something like he did in this fight.

He calls out "Candylei" or Wanderlei at 4:45

Wand has a chin of Glass. I 100% believe KH knocked him out

Kh calling himself a ni.....I bet some of the Japanese will think this is the norm and try it in France or the USA and catch a beatdown

Last edited:
i'll take the hawse by ko

Really would like to see this fight at open weight, just like there backstage fights are held at.

Back