Wanderlei takes brain damage supplements: "It’s called ‘Brain Armor’."

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
118034281.0.jpg

“I’ve been in touch with a Canadian company who was about to launch a product that protects the brain,” Silva said, “it’s called ‘Brain Armor’. It’s a suplement that contains all the vitamins essential to the brain and it should be taken by every athlete who suffers head trauma. I went there and I studied the symptoms a little bit, they had a doctor helping me. I took it a few times and I wanted to bring them to Brazil. I attended a lecture where a doctor listed ten symptoms and I had some of them. But the ones I had could happen to anyone, such as mood swings, memory loss, trouble sleeping. Things that aren’t that big of a deal, but they bug you. In this life, we must be ready for everything.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...cte-damage-trauma-longevity-bellator-mma-news

What's left to protect? His frustration center?

Tom Brady peddles this shit. There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support it's effectiveness.

It is a dangerous industry.

You'd have to have brain damage to think this shit would work...genius!

They should just transplant his brain into a young body and let him keep fighting.

They should just transplant his brain into a young body and let him keep fighting.

It's his brain that's damaged dummy..

They would need transplant a new brain into his old body durh.

Yeah I'm sure it will reshape the brain and fix all of the scar tissue and damage...... and by the way, I have some pills that will give you x-ray vision and make your d#ck grow 5 inches......wanna buy some??

It's his brain that's damaged dummy..

They would need transplant a new brain into his old body durh.

Yeah but the new brain can't fight like Wandy.

We don't care about damage - we want to see him fight, not live long!

Weird, there's none of the supplements I'd expect in a supplement targeting brain injuries.

Things like co-enzyme q10, lithium (there are safer forms), and creatine are all substances that are neuro-protective and have an evidence-base to support use in traumatic brain injuries.

This is just a vegan DHA product with some tocepherols, sunflower oil, lecithin, and a bit of rosemary extract thrown in.

They could transplant Cyborg's brain into his body and have him cut a bit more weight for that 145 division....

This is just a vegan DHA product with some tocepherols, sunflower oil, lecithin, and a bit of rosemary extract thrown in.
Those list of ingredients sure do make it sound like it would smell pretty though :)

Back