Wanderlei Silva vs Rampage Jackson 4 - is it time?

Why not ? Not many other fights for either guy they're both in terrible shape with little to no TDD. I think Page wins, much thicker at this point in his career ,Wand looked like a bloated WW in his last fight. I also think he can still take a punch unlike Wand.

I feel like it would be hard to sell, not sure if they would be interested fighting each other for a 4th time.

Only in Japan, if you know what I mean.

I mean PEDs.

Yep Wand needs back on the juice, he didn’t look in fight shape vs Sonnen and after years on the gear isn’t say it’s what we need to see the old Wand.

Even saying that I don’t see him beating Rampage. He just throws wild punches and he would get his lights turned out vs Rampage again with that tactic

If I was Dana I would not have the time to be on this site. I would be to busy running my empire and counting my cash.
I constantly see you bashing anything Bellator related. If you aren’t Dana, then you must be a paid UFC shill. If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.

Manhoef would kill Wand. I don’t just mean beat him, he would put him 6feet under. Mismatch at this point and it would be horrific to watch

Probably, Wandy is horribly washed up. Manhoef's chin is also absolute dirt though, so there is a chance grandpa Wand still manages to touch it.

I constantly see you bashing anything Bellator related. If you aren’t Dana, then you must be a paid UFC shill. If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.
It's much more fun to interject actual facts into arguments. Bellator is a badly ran company, anyone who argues otherwise is just a hipster pretending to hate the "man". UFC is not perfect but Coker ran bellator is much worse IMO. I liked Belaltor and still do in some aspects, hell I have been to 5 of their local cards, but their management is horrible. I wish the UFC paid me I got a big ass tax check to pay uncle sam this year and could use some extra cash under the table.

It's much more fun to interject actual facts into arguments. Bellator is a badly ran company, anyone who argues otherwise is just a hipster pretending to hate the "man". UFC is not perfect but Coker ran bellator is much worse IMO. I liked Belaltor and still do in some aspects, hell I have been to 5 of their local cards, but their management is horrible. I wish the UFC paid me I got a big ass tax check to pay uncle sam this year and could use some extra cash under the table.
Lol

Good luck with the taxes man.

Lol

Good luck with the taxes man.
It sucks. My wife worked full time this year and I forgot to adjust my withholding. We also started to rent out our starter home so we had to include that as income.

No they are both garbage at this point and watching them face each other would dam near be like Kimbo vs Dada

Back