Wanderlei Silva sparring Fabrico Werdum (pretty hardcore)

You are supposed to train footwork and distance management, not how to defend strikes with big gloves/your face. That's why superior boxers would dominate MMA so easily, these guys are lacking fundamentals. I can't even imagine how effortless Lomachenko would run thru the 125 lbs division. Unfortunately MMA fans will gladly buy Dana's wolf tickets, believing they are watching once in a lifetime talents like Ray Borg lmao

Everyone shits on Borg. It' unanimous it's MM weakest title defense.

MM would destroy Lomenchenko in MMA.

You are supposed to train footwork and distance management, not how to defend strikes with big gloves/your face. That's why superior boxers would dominate MMA so easily, these guys are lacking fundamentals. I can't even imagine how effortless Lomachenko would run thru the 125 lbs division. Unfortunately MMA fans will gladly buy Dana's wolf tickets, believing they are watching once in a lifetime talents like Ray Borg lmao
And then the boxer is taken down and we get Couture vs Toney

dar god this is terrible, werdum head down throwing his arms around wtf

Thanks for posting this thread Mr. @UL

Sherdog is blessed to have posters of your calibre posting great videos like these.

I had never watched this before!

Bravo, Good Sir

Kiss him already...

1klowq.gif

Old but gold

Werdum stand up has been very impressive
The Nelson fight is when we saw it

Lmao trrrrrAaaaaassshhh

This is why other combat sports practitioners turn their nose up at MMA

Thank god the striking is starting to improve

Great video. Axe man aint taking it easy on no one -- wow! Not saying it's the best way to spar but this type of experience shows in Werdum's confidence in the ring.

I think Werdum is finally at the point where age is catching up to him. It would have been awesome to his true skills under Cordiero but in a younger, leaner version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back