News Walt Harris Suspended for 1 Year

Was gonna post something similar.
At 40 he's done. Who's Picto gonna train with now?

the world class Crochet Boss
ows_156166861060012.jpg

Very random when it is announced that a fighter failed a drug test. He tested positive on 24 June that's about 4 months ago.

Why didn't they hide Jones testing positive then?
I want to see people who is not supposed to grow titties (like Adesanya *ACHOO*) and other top fighters getting caught, not 40 years old end of career Walt Warris and similar. It was a long time ago, I want to see it now. One in one "million", but small fish they get plenty. And they caught him just to see that being reverted today, by the same people. Pathetic. Payroll gonna payroll, no news.

Tell him to go to gambred or BKFC.

Only the small fish, the big fish they leave alone as always lol. Never ends... USA's system is too corrupt lol, embarrassing.
Yeah they let people like Costa, Charles pump tons of PED but they gladly punish this poor black man

He might as well just retire at this point, he isn't that good anyways, does he even have a winning record in UFC? lol

Edit.. yeah he is 7-10 in UFC lol, just cut him.

Now that's what I call getting a big ticket.

Weird how lately in the UFC it's these guys with losing records popping for PEDs. Logically you'd think if PEDs were so much of a cheat, the guys popping would be cream of the crop. Not only that but you have guys outperforming the guys popping for PEDs physically in every category: power, cardio, output, intensity, etc..

Back