Walmart is getting sued for locking up "black" beauty products

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
This has been around for awhile. Products for black people are locked while the products for any other ethnic group isn't.

AH9c0H5.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...icy-of-locking-up-segregating-beauty-products

What's up with your fetish of black people?

Maybe black beauty products are just statistically more likely to be stolen?
Next they'll be telling us statistics are racist.

that's fucked up Walmart

I worked in inner city Stl. North side. Every store that carried this shit kept it locked up. Even the Dollar Store. Minority owned businesses do it too.

So fucking tired of this race crap. You're a decent person or you're not.

The wig shops look like Fort Knox.

"Walmart has previously responded to such claims – which they say are “false and offensive” – by pointing out some products are more frequently targeted by shoplifters, including baby formula and razors."

"“We’re sensitive to this situation and also understand, like other retailers, that some products such as electronics, automotive, cosmetics and other personal care products are subject to additional security,” he said.
“Those determinations are made on a store-by-store basis using data supporting
the need for heightened measures."

From the link, seems reasonable. But you know, wwwaaassssisssism!

that's fucked up Walmart

Why? Do you believe they've made this decision in an attempt to slight black people? Or could it possibly be that Walmart, in a strange effort to reduce theft and maximize profits, has decided to lock up items that their metrics determine are most likely to be stolen?

Why would anyone take the stance that Wal-Mart is in the wrong here instead of the logical one that says black people need to stop fucking stealing.

I thought this was about the horse....

I know that some items I've looked for were locked behind glass/plastic, like shavers and cologne.
I was quite embarrassed the other shoppers were then made aware that I sometimes buy cologne at RiteAid.

I felt shamed.

Black people are racist against blacks for committing so much theft & causing black beauty products to be locked up.
<seedat>

Last edited:
Why would anyone take the stance that Wal-Mart is in the wrong here instead of the logical one that says black people need to stop fucking stealing.

Stand by for incredible mental gymnastics from a leftist loon

Hahaha I don’t shop at Walmart but one wonders....why are the black products locked...why oh why? There has to be a reason that is escaping me

Back