Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at how dead this thread is. Walking Dead used to have this place buzzing

seriously....i hope he dies, turns quick, and eats both rick and michonne at this point.

Carl taking an hour to die.

Morgan going from zero to ripping fucking inestines out in two minutes.

Ninja kid sneaks up and kills dude in front of three people. That's some next level stealth shit.

Ezekiel still talking like a douche.

The entire conversation between Rick and Carl being the most overly dramatic, huge long pauses, least tension building shit I have ever seen.

Not enough Neegan.

Yet another drawn out episode. Fucking Yawn.

They sure stretched that death out as long as possible.

They really oughta end the series. The war ends, final scene Carl’s vision is reality. Done. Oh and they drop a bomb on the garbage people.

Carl taking an hour to die.

Morgan going from zero to ripping fucking inestines out in two minutes.

Ninja kid sneaks up and kills dude in front of three people. That's some next level stealth shit.

Ezekiel still talking like a douche.

The entire conversation between Rick and Carl being the most overly dramatic, huge long pauses, least tension building shit I have ever seen.

Not enough Neegan.

Yet another drawn out episode. Fucking Yawn.

I got used to it at this point that they drag things so much that I am no longer pissed off but at the same time not as interested with the episode its just I dont have anything better to do at this point so I will follow the show and see how it will turn out.

Did Scott M Gimple get shitcanned because they decided to kill Carl off for views?

The show is so full of itself at this point, with its long drawn out scenes.

Super obnoxious opening song montage, that goes on for way, way too long: check

Horribly conceived & directed action scenes, where people just fire machine guns all over the place at nothing in particular: check

Still, not a horrible episode. Not a particularly good one and certainly not great either. It's weird how mediocre this show is now.

I remember when this used to be a cool show about the apocalypse, now it's like a cheesy 80s action TV show that would not seem out of place playing after the A-Team.

The only saving grace is that the worst actor in the history of the show is finally gone. RIP in piece Coral

Horribly conceived & directed action scenes, where people just fire machine guns all over the place at nothing in particular: check

Still, not a horrible episode. Not a particularly good one and certainly not great either. It's weird how mediocre this show is now.

I remember when this used to be a cool show about the apocalypse, now it's like a cheesy 80s action TV show that would not seem out of place playing after the A-Team.

The only saving grace is that the worst actor in the history of the show is finally gone. RIP in piece Coral

The music on this show is like something they would play at some kind of hippie compound/farm.

Funny, the A-Team came to my mind while watching this episode because it does have that 80’s show quality.

This show is done, it's been bad for seasons now. Cancel this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back