Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo Escobar!

lol - I'm actually watching Narcos right now! Fascinating story IMO. A bit slow at times but that's why binge watching is always good :) - They said at the height of his terror he was killing nearly 400 cops a year!!

lol - I'm actually watching Narcos right now! Fascinating story IMO. A bit slow at times but that's why binge watching is always good :) - They said at the height of his terror he was killing nearly 400 cops a year!!

He owned a lot of countries thru his drug trade and I read somewhere after he was killed the whole drug war got more violent and out of control just like what you asserted in your previous post.

Oh...and I'm confused. Did Rick and Daryl just waste a bunch of dynamite and blow up the .50 cal guns??? The entire Kingdom army died b/c of those guns and those 2 jabronis just blew them up when they spent all their efforts trying to get the .50 cals? They just blew them up and left them on the side of the road???? WTF? Stupidist thing ever.
That shit was incredibly stupid. I'm not sure how even the most devout fan of this show can defend this.

That shit was incredibly stupid. I'm not sure how even the most devout fan of this show can defend this.

Seriously! I'm so confused by this whole .50 cal situation. Didn't they raid 2 outposts and tons of people got killed to get the weapons. And then Daryl and Rick decide to have a lover's quarrel and blow it all to shit?? Or did the guns survive? I just don't understand it. Rick walks off on his own, to what I'm guessing is the garbage pail kids. Daryl is driving.....who knows where. But they left behind they guns they were after for 3 episodes? I like the show and don't always want to crap on it, but they should at least show some sense of common sense and not insult the viewers.

Rick and New Shane didn't see or smell the gas leaking all over the hot exhaust it was a honest mistake. Now them just setting there like nothing was happening when there is alot of .50 BMG cooking in a fire a few yards away was pretty fucking stupid.

Seriously! I'm so confused by this whole .50 cal situation. Didn't they raid 2 outposts and tons of people got killed to get the weapons. And then Daryl and Rick decide to have a lover's quarrel and blow it all to shit?? Or did the guns survive? I just don't understand it. Rick walks off on his own, to what I'm guessing is the garbage pail kids. Daryl is driving.....who knows where. But they left behind they guns they were after for 3 episodes? I like the show and don't always want to crap on it, but they should at least show some sense of common sense and not insult the viewers.
I think Daryl is going to the Hilltop it showed him with Tara

Corny writing and all, I still enjoy Negan and I’ve been waiting for more depth to be brought to the character, so yes, I enjoyed last night’s episisode.

Was that helicopter real? Or he’s hallucinating?

That was the Fear the Walking Dead crossover. That was the helicopter that Brick got shot out of. You could hear his body hit the ground if you listened close enough.

I think Daryl is going to the Hilltop it showed him with Tara

Daryl and Tara should go find Morgan and cap everyone themselves without this namby-pamby Rick/Jesus "kill/no wait, don't kill" bullshit.

I like this episode. Any episode with Simon in it, is a good one. Though I did not like how no one showed him any respect.

Was there something behind the "are we back sliding Simon" from Negan? Got the impression that Negan did something to him in the past to get him inline like the rest.

Daryl and Tara should go find Morgan and cap everyone themselves without this namby-pamby Rick/Jesus "kill/no wait, don't kill" bullshit.

Agreed. I know they want to "be better" than the bad guys. But at this point with limited resources/food/etc. in the world and in a world where you don't know who's a friend or an enemy, you take Daryl, Tara, and Morgan view and "kill em all". Sorry for those who were partially innocent and just workers at the Sanctuary but I'm more concerned for my people and my "family". Though the one thing I can see that would affect Rick was that he basically just killed a little girl's dad. And that girl is about the same age as his girl. I'm sure he doesn't take that lightly.

I really hate how they changed this shit around on TV in the comics All Out War was what it sounded like none of this side shit with no killing. Plus the three you listed are very non canon I guess that's what happen when you get the wrong ppl involved.

I really hate how they changed this shit around on TV in the comics All Out War was what it sounded like none of this side shit with no killing. Plus the three you listed are very non canon I guess that's what happen when you get the wrong ppl involved.

Morgan was canon?

Agreed. I know they want to "be better" than the bad guys. But at this point with limited resources/food/etc. in the world and in a world where you don't know who's a friend or an enemy, you take Daryl, Tara, and Morgan view and "kill em all". Sorry for those who were partially innocent and just workers at the Sanctuary but I'm more concerned for my people and my "family". Though the one thing I can see that would affect Rick was that he basically just killed a little girl's dad. And that girl is about the same age as his girl. I'm sure he doesn't take that lightly.
who's the good guys at this point Rick and his people started all this shit and killed how much of the Saviors before Negan showed up. I know who the show is portraying as the good guys but with as much shit as Rick and his group have done no reason get your morals twisted up over this.

Oh, that I know. Thought you meant he wasn't in the comics.
No he was in there just not as bat shit crazy just broken and then when thing start looking up for him the walls come down. I don't see why the show writers fuck around with a few of the ppl in comics and kill off ones that should still be alive. They must take polls or some shit to see who to keep and who to let die off for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back