Walkers Vs Reyes

No why can't we have 2 legit stars fight their way up to a number one contender fight or title match?

Good fight, but Dana would never kill off one of the mexican contenders in the division.

Johnny Walker vs Corey Anderson after he loses to Latifi

Nah id rather not wana see this because theyre both guys that have Hype trains at the moment. I wana see them both fighter other top 15 guys instead.

No, they're the only two prospects in a thin division and at different points in their career. Walker is just starting and Reyes is likely one win away from a title shot. Awful idea.

lol

give that Johnny Walker dude some time. Reyes didn't fight OSP in his second UFC fight either. Chill the fuck out.

Dude, let them bang.

giphy.gif

Nah, actually I agree. They should try and build Mr.Walker up and maybe they might meet at some point.

He's absolutely right

Reyes is a top 5 contender
Walker beat a no one

Maybe down the line I'd like to see it but right now... no
My post said I’d like to see the fight. Not is it the best option for the ufc and for title challengers. I just think it would be a good fight

He's absolutely right

Reyes is a top 5 contender
Walker beat a no one

Maybe down the line I'd like to see it but right now... no

Khalil isn’t a no one, he isn’t a top level guy yet, but, Khalil is a pretty good fighter himself.

But yes, do agree its not the fight to make now, Walker vs someone further down the totem pole is what is needed, like 10th type ranked guy.

Give him a bum or two then the loser of Anderson Latifi.

I’d bet on Reyes, Walker already has a couple KO losses.

Khalil isn’t a no one, he isn’t a top level guy yet, but, Khalil is a pretty good fighter himself.

But yes, do agree its not the fight to make now, Walker vs someone further down the totem pole is what is needed, like 10th type ranked guy.

You need your eyes testing if you think Khalil is good
He's a glass cannon with no ground game

not sure if trolling.

reyes is 4-0 in the UFC coming off a win over a top 10 opponent.

Johnny Walker looked awful against Frankenstein on DWTNCS, and is now 1-0 in the UFC.

Yeah, what a totally sensible matchup to make!

Damn i had no idea Reyes is already 4-0 , Feels like he just joined UFC. 4 finishes aswell which is impressive. Kinda BS that he got a Dec win over OSP when he KO'd him at the bell. AFAIK OSP was still out at the end of r3 and if u can't get up at the end of the round it should be deemed as a TKO, Which was the case in Zombie vs Yair.

Damn i had no idea Reyes is already 4-0 , Feels like he just joined UFC. 4 finishes aswell which is impressive. Kinda BS that he got a Dec win over OSP when he KO'd him at the bell. AFAIK OSP was still out at the end of r3 and if u can't get up at the end of the round it should be deemed as a TKO, Which was the case in Zombie vs Yair.
While people bitch about the UFC watering down cards with guys nobody has ever heard of, those guys nobody has ever heard of are putting on entertaining as fuck fights, and becoming tomorrow's contenders and superstars.

While people bitch about the UFC watering down cards with guys nobody has ever heard of, those guys nobody has ever heard of are putting on entertaining as fuck fights, and becoming tomorrow's contenders and superstars.
real talk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back