Walker vs Rumble

That was just a goofy fight. BUt Walkers clinch looked Prime Anderson-ish. Can't wait to see his next fight already

> Guy does basic Thai clinch and elbow
> Can beat Rumble and Jones

why is that when a middle of the road prospect wins a fight against another middle of the road prospect we wonder if they could beat world beaters?

Walker better start bulking up cause Rumble isn't going to 205 anytime soon...

Walker has been KO'ed by shit-tier regional guys, Rumble would have a field day

This would be a great way to kick off the 285 lbs division.

I think a better discussion would be which current UFC fighter in the LHW division would be a good next match-up for Walker, not a former UFC fighter who is currently 80 pounds over the LHW limit.

I just love how psyched everyone gets over a newbie when they come on the scene and score a huge KO. It's been this way since the beginning, really. JW has been flatlined by two decent LHW's in Brazil and RNC'd by a moderately successful Brazilian who plies his trade in M-1. Rountree is not a huge feather in your cap, really, more proof that you belong in the UFC. Will watch how he progresses in the future, but it's far more likely he turns out to be a Houston Alexander than a Francis Ngannou.

Oh the debutant for sure beats perhaps the heaviest hitter MMA has never been rocked or dropped in a fight

Gee I wonder, the biggest LHW in MMA history or the guy with a frame small enough to make 170? It's a squash match.

Back