Wal-Mart to raise age to purchase firearm to 21

People that have any conflict of interest, shouldn't vote. The age isn't the problem. You used to have people walking into schools with their rifles, because school officials didn't want them hung up in the back of their trucks on rifle racks.

Our society is sick, and its dying. Parkland is just a symptom and its endemic at this point.

So is Arkansas going to strip tax breaks from Walmart now?

pleasepleasepleaseplease

Bought my first gun(12 gauge single shot H&R) at 16(just recieved my fac) across the border in North Dakota. How times have changed.

Will be interesting to see how many people who defended the "Muslim Free Zone" gun dealer will claim this is unconstitutional.

Will be interesting to see how many people who defended the "Muslim Free Zone" gun dealer will claim this is unconstitutional.

The Muslim free gun dealer isn't in the wrong, and neither is Walmart here... constitutionally anyways. Constitutionality is just a limit on government's power not a limit on an enterprise or an individual's choice of association.

Bought my first gun(12 gauge single shot H&R) at 16(just recieved my fac) across the border in North Dakota. How times have changed.

Got my first shotgun (a 410) at 12 the a single shot 12ga at 14.

As to the OP private company so they have the right.

The Muslim free gun dealer isn't in the wrong, and neither is Walmart here... constitutionally anyways. Constitutionality is just a limit on government's power not a limit on an enterprise or an individual's choice of association.
I wouldn't claim to know whether and how gun stores are subject to public accommodation laws. The case with the gun dealer was tossed for lack of standing, because CAIR jumped the gun and sued before the actual discrimination occurred, just based on the advertisement of the "no Muslims" policy, which is first amendment stuff. I know what your feeling is without needing to ask, but I'm more interested in, uh, the realities of our legal fiction.

People that have any conflict of interest, shouldn't vote. The age isn't the problem. You used to have people walking into schools with their rifles, because school officials didn't want them hung up in the back of their trucks on rifle racks.
It was OK for us to have them in our trucks but the doors had to be locked.

I wouldn't claim to know whether and how gun stores are subject to public accommodation laws. The case with the gun dealer was tossed for lack of standing, because CAIR jumped the gun and sued before the actual discrimination occurred, just based on the advertisement of the "no Muslims" policy, which is first amendment stuff. I know what your feeling is without needing to ask, but I'm more interested in, uh, the realities of our legal fiction.

Oof.... "legal fiction" huh? Don't get me all excited.

Oof.... "legal fiction" huh? Don't get me all excited.
I was throwing you a bone, okay. I get that this is all bullshit and that the entire concept of natural rights begs the question by definition. But that's our fiction, and it works, and we're going to keep doing it. As a shortcut for our interactions, maybe you should just assume that we're operating within that greater fiction, even though I duly acknowledge that there is an unpatched bit of software running continuously in the background, that brings me thoughts of bashing rabbits to death on rocks, and pissing a perimeter around my habitat.

If 21 is the age to buy guns stop sending 18 year olds to fight your fucking wars. For the love of god stop letting anyone under 21 have kids. If you cant be trusted with a gun I damn sure don't trust you with a kid.

I was throwing you a bone, okay. I get that this is all bullshit and that the entire concept of natural rights begs the question by definition. But that's our fiction, and it works, and we're going to keep doing it. As a shortcut for our interactions, maybe you should just assume that we're operating within that greater fiction, even though I duly acknowledge that there is an unpatched bit of software running continuously in the background, that brings me thoughts of bashing rabbits to death on rocks, and pissing a perimeter around my habitat.

Wow, this is getting spicy. Frankly, I'd like to explore that unpatched code a little further in the future. If you'd rather not, that's OK though (we've had our rounds in that area)....besides its not like I'm compelling you under threat of being thrown in a cage or anything. :p

Our society is sick, and its dying. Parkland is just a symptom and its endemic at this point.
USMurderRate.png

Society is constantly improving by every metric that matters, despite the histrionic outbursts about the downfall of civilization (which has been used to slow progress at every point in history to uphold the status quo).

USMurderRate.png

Society is constantly improving by every metric that matters, despite the histrionic outbursts about the downfall of civilization (which has been used to slow progress at every point in history to uphold the status quo).

You haven't been paying attention then. We're balkanizing, and its obvious.

Got my first shotgun (a 410) at 12 the a single shot 12ga at 14.

As to the OP private company so they have the right.
Wtf? You guys didn't go on a murderous spree? Weird.

Hmm I wonder if you had a parent that taught you about proper gun handling?

I think they're also going to stop selling AR's too.

If 21 is the age to buy guns stop sending 18 year olds to fight your fucking wars. For the love of god stop letting anyone under 21 have kids. If you cant be trusted with a gun I damn sure don't trust you with a kid.
This

RIP to this fucking country

Is there anything worth less than the life of a young American male?

I never bought a single firearm from Wal-Mart and never will.

Always support your local businesses.

Back