waking up on the wrong side of the bed

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by IloveTHIS, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:10 AM.

1. IloveTHIS Black Belt

IloveTHIS
    Anyone ever genuinely wake up one day and just be overwhelmingly depressed for absolutely zero reason? I was perfectly fine yesterday and I am not bipolar at all but today I just feel like a demon has stole all desire to live.

I'm sure Ill probably be fine tomorrow after some sleep but damn. Cant imagine living like this every day. Bros that deal with this your whole life, hang in there.

2. Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

Jack Reacheround
    Occasionally I’ll wake up and shit will just piss me off for whatever reason. But that’s what drugs are for.

FacePunch likes this.
  3. Sebchenier Mirabile dichtu, don't you agree?

Sebchenier
    It's called being human.

4. Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

Kardashians
    This thread reminded me I need to take my meds lol

TeTe likes this.
  5. Leonard Haid Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream

Leonard Haid
    There is ALWAYS a reason. Just because you have not ascertained what it is doesn't mean that it is nonexistent. But it doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't become chronic, and as long as you can still do the important things which need to be done. The culprit for your temporary feelings of unhappiness could be nothing more than having had a poor sleep; this can affect some people profoundly. As another answerer said, what you experienced is normal. If it starts happening regularly, and starts interfering with your quality of life and ability to function, then it's time to start exploring the cause.

TheGZA and GigglesTheClown like this.
  6. 2DUM2TAP Red Belt

2DUM2TAP
    On top of a Mountain punch dancing my rage away
    Very, Very rarely. It actually bothers my wife that I'm always in a good mood.

But when I do have one of those days.... better off to just leave me the fuck alone for a good 24 hours

7. tru3f4n Black Belt

tru3f4n
    Maybe you're not a morning person. I know I get pissed for little shit like trying to put one my boxers and putting the wrong leg in the wrong hole, foot getting caught in the boxers and almost tripping, or putting both legs in one leg hole. Then there is technology shit like the remote not turning on my tv, alarm clock being too far away, or car being a bitch to start. Then there is fucking traffic in the morning which I'm not going to talk about because it's starting to piss me off.

8. Nesruk Orange Belt

Nesruk
    I feel like that often but luckily it goes over pretty quick. Usually I just lay down to sleep for a bit longer and then I feel fine.

9. IIIIIIII Steel Belt

IIIIIIII
    this happens to me when i don't have anything interesting happening in my life, and i realize how mechanical our existences can be. doing the same thing every-single-day can wear on us. maybe try changing up your routine.

Scott Parker 27 likes this.
  10. dc007 mr. white belt

dc007
    Dude, I woke up really early to having the shits. Going back and forth to the can made me lose like 3 hours of sleep and now I'm in a really bad mood being half dead and all.

11. FacePunch Punchin' Faces

FacePunch
    Little known fact: This is actually where the term "having a shitty day" came from.

<seedat>

dc007 likes this.