waking up on the wrong side of the bed

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone ever genuinely wake up one day and just be overwhelmingly depressed for absolutely zero reason? I was perfectly fine yesterday and I am not bipolar at all but today I just feel like a demon has stole all desire to live.

I'm sure Ill probably be fine tomorrow after some sleep but damn. Cant imagine living like this every day. Bros that deal with this your whole life, hang in there.

Occasionally I’ll wake up and shit will just piss me off for whatever reason. But that’s what drugs are for.

This thread reminded me I need to take my meds lol

Anyone ever genuinely wake up one day and just be overwhelmingly depressed for absolutely zero reason? I was perfectly fine yesterday and I am not bipolar at all but today I just feel like a demon has stole all desire to live.

I'm sure Ill probably be fine tomorrow after some sleep but damn. Cant imagine living like this every day. Bros that deal with this your whole life, hang in there.
There is ALWAYS a reason. Just because you have not ascertained what it is doesn't mean that it is nonexistent. But it doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't become chronic, and as long as you can still do the important things which need to be done. The culprit for your temporary feelings of unhappiness could be nothing more than having had a poor sleep; this can affect some people profoundly. As another answerer said, what you experienced is normal. If it starts happening regularly, and starts interfering with your quality of life and ability to function, then it's time to start exploring the cause.

Very, Very rarely. It actually bothers my wife that I'm always in a good mood.

But when I do have one of those days.... better off to just leave me the fuck alone for a good 24 hours

Occasionally I’ll wake up and shit will just piss me off for whatever reason. But that’s what drugs are for.
Maybe you're not a morning person. I know I get pissed for little shit like trying to put one my boxers and putting the wrong leg in the wrong hole, foot getting caught in the boxers and almost tripping, or putting both legs in one leg hole. Then there is technology shit like the remote not turning on my tv, alarm clock being too far away, or car being a bitch to start. Then there is fucking traffic in the morning which I'm not going to talk about because it's starting to piss me off.

I feel like that often but luckily it goes over pretty quick. Usually I just lay down to sleep for a bit longer and then I feel fine.

this happens to me when i don't have anything interesting happening in my life, and i realize how mechanical our existences can be. doing the same thing every-single-day can wear on us. maybe try changing up your routine.

Dude, I woke up really early to having the shits. Going back and forth to the can made me lose like 3 hours of sleep and now I'm in a really bad mood being half dead and all.

Dude, I woke up really early to having the shits. Going back and forth to the can made me lose like 3 hours of sleep and now I'm in a really bad mood being half dead and all.
Little known fact: This is actually where the term "having a shitty day" came from.

<seedat>

Back