Television WACO Starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon

meh, already been done no?
worth rehash, rewatch?
dude was a psychopath rapist, child molester.
zero sympathy.
kids died?
sad.
had they already been molested?
Yeah he was a religious nut. I dunno about child molester. He had sex with an underage girl. He was nuts for sure but I think his worst crime was sex with a consenting minor and polygamy

he fucked a 16 yr old girl and got her pregnant. the other girls he fucked apparently didn't get pregnant.
he was a POS and should not be immortalized or lionized by sympathetic sycophants.

he fucked a 16 yr old girl and got her pregnant. the other girls he fucked apparently didn't get pregnant.
he was a POS and should not be immortalized or lionized by sympathetic sycophants.
Who is immortalizing or ionizing him lol?

Were just talking about the show. The government handled the situation extremely poorly thats for damn sure

I read someone say the show portrayed him in a sympathetic fashion.
not true?
fed fuckup notwithstanding, he had ample opportunity to release all the kids and refused to do do.
their death was on him.

not true?
fed fuckup notwithstanding, he had ample opportunity to release all the kids and refused to do do.
their death was on him.
I dont know I havent really gotten too far into it yet. I mean they're pretty much making him look crazy in my opinion...

that was the Janet Reno era.
no surprise things were fucked up.
dumb bitch.

I've worked with fed LE in the past. ALWAYS have their heads up their asses IMO

Its been like a year since I heard it so I have no facts or sources; but I was listening to a podcast and they said a tape came out that you could hear the cultists talking about pouring gasoline in rooms and maybe shooting members. The shooting their own members thing may not have been on the tape but was found afterwards, that bodies were in one location executed, and the fire cooked them after the fact.

"Rumors about Koresh's sexual practices with girls persisted for years prior to the ATF raid. Former compound members told stories about Koresh's alleged practice of having sex with girls as young as twelve. Evidence suggested that Koresh had "wives" who were in their mid-teens, that Koresh told detailed and inappropriate sexual stories in front of the children during his Bible study sessions, and that Koresh taught the young girls that it was a privilege for them to become old enough (i.e., reach puberty) to have sex with him. One former compound member described how Koresh would invent theological justifications for his sexual desires, whether they involved having sex with young girls or with other men's adult wives. According to information provided to the FBI, at least two minor girls were "wives" of Koresh at the time of the standoff."

The following are excerpts from materials compiled by the FBI during the standoff providing examples of Koresh's historical (i.e., pre-February 28, 1993) sexual practices with young girls.

a) From ATF Affidavit in Support of Arrest of Koresh

From ATF Special Agent Aguilera's interview of former compound resident Jeannine Bunds, included in Agent Aguilera's affidavit in support of the Koresh arrest warrant, February 25, 1993:

"Ms. Bunds also told me that Howell had fathered at least fifteen (15) children with various women and young girls at the compound. Some of the girls who had babies fathered by Howell were as young as 12 years old. She had personally delivered seven (7) of these children.

Dude, real name Vernon Wayne Howell, fucked 12 yr old girls. Will not watch anything about him.

"Rumors about Koresh's sexual practices with girls persisted for years prior to the ATF raid. Former compound members told stories about Koresh's alleged practice of having sex with girls as young as twelve. Evidence suggested that Koresh had "wives" who were in their mid-teens, that Koresh told detailed and inappropriate sexual stories in front of the children during his Bible study sessions, and that Koresh taught the young girls that it was a privilege for them to become old enough (i.e., reach puberty) to have sex with him. One former compound member described how Koresh would invent theological justifications for his sexual desires, whether they involved having sex with young girls or with other men's adult wives. According to information provided to the FBI, at least two minor girls were "wives" of Koresh at the time of the standoff."

The following are excerpts from materials compiled by the FBI during the standoff providing examples of Koresh's historical (i.e., pre-February 28, 1993) sexual practices with young girls.

a) From ATF Affidavit in Support of Arrest of Koresh

From ATF Special Agent Aguilera's interview of former compound resident Jeannine Bunds, included in Agent Aguilera's affidavit in support of the Koresh arrest warrant, February 25, 1993:

"Ms. Bunds also told me that Howell had fathered at least fifteen (15) children with various women and young girls at the compound. Some of the girls who had babies fathered by Howell were as young as 12 years old. She had personally delivered seven (7) of these children.

Dude, real name Vernon Wayne Howell, fucked 12 yr old girls. Will not watch anything about him.
Well you get to see him get shot in the head for it

I mean, admittedly, some of these profiles on demonic personalities or movements can pique some modicum of intellectual curiosity and
fascination.
but even Manson wasn't this bad. yes, he killed people and even a baby ffs.

but at least he didn't fuck the baby before killing it.
tenor.gif

as far as we know..

I mean, admittedly, some of these profiles on demonic personalities or movements can pique some modicum of intellectual curiosity and
fascination.
but even Manson wasn't this bad. yes, he killed people and even a baby ffs.

but at least he didn't fuck the baby before killing it.
tenor.gif

as far as we know..
Well Manson didnt actually kill anyone. Both people were super fucked up in the head and had a bunch of people brainwashed. I'd say they were about equally evil? I dont know. Manson seemed more evil, Branch was just insane and thought what he was doing was gods work. Crazy stuff

Watched episode 1 past night. Couldn't really get into it, but I just got done with Narcos: Mexico and after that it really makes Waco look made for TV quality.

And I always thought there was a lot more sympathy for Koresh. Seeing conversations online about him it seemed like there were a lot of people that thought the polygamy and pedophilia were just stories tacked on to villify a group that was legally hoarding artillery.

I know all about Waco

The ATF's actions didn't cause the fire

However, there are a bunch of other questionable decisions that went on

Overall it was a tragedy

I know all about Waco

The ATF's actions didn't cause the fire

However, there are a bunch of other questionable decisions that went on

Overall it was a tragedy
Who knows what happened honestly. I can believe either side. Either way I just finished the series and it was a good binge

not true?
their death was on him.

I wouldn't say "sympathetic". He was a nut job. They did leave out the kid diddling, though.

Fucking terrible situation all the way around, though.

Back