VOTING CLOSED - NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V1 VOTING THREAD "BLUE" - ROUND 1 - USE ALL 15 OF YOUR VOTES!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 15 FROM THESE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Great contest everyone! Very pleased with everything. A great opportunity for all. Congrats to those that advanced. A big mahalo nui loa for all who participated, helped, voted, and donated. You can still donate BTW; just PM me.

These fine people here advance to the final round which will be for UFC 200. They are listed in order of how many votes they got. Let me know if there are any errors.

MG 36 - @Empty Emp
LG 38 - @Meduza
KG 39 - @Jehannum
AB 42 - @gboy
EB 44 - @dije1
JG 44 - @Matt Hutchings
GB 46 - @thefaintjoy
HG 46 - @CerebralKnievel
HB 52 - @TigerUpperKut
CB 54 - @frandie2b
AG 55 - @SoberReem
BG 57 - @LouisBolanos
BB 61 - @Zombie Prophet
NG 67 - @blackhat
LB 73 - @TrainInVain

You can now change your votes even after you cast them.

INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS FIRST!!

USE ALL 15 OF YOUR VOTES. DO NOT VOTE FOR JUST YOUR FAVORITE SINGLE SHOOP.

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 15 FROM THESE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL WITH THE TOP 15 SHOOPS ADVANCING TO THE FINAL ROUND.

There are limited poll options, so the entries have been spread across two threads. One is named "GREEN" and the other "BLUE". Please check out both threads before you vote. To view the images in full resolution, just click on them. The top 15 Shoops will advance to the Final Round. Both polls will close on Friday Jun 10, 2016 at 5:33 PM EST.

NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST VOTING THREAD "GREEN" - ROUND 1

NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V1 VOTING THREAD "BLUE" - ROUND 1

Link to Final Round

Welcome to Sherdog's first ever Non Gif Shop Contest V1. Good luck to all participants. Big thanks to the fans and to those that donated. You are all awesome people, and are "no ka oi!" (Google it). NOW GO VOTE!

AB. @gboy
9bm592.jpg

BB. @Zombie Prophet
Kent-State-arrest%2Bcopy.jpg

CB. @frandie2b
59UWs5o.jpg

DB.
kBdAKZ2.jpg

EB. @dije1
O2jyQrx.jpg

FB.
ce1Fbe.png

GB. @thefaintjoy[
bisping_zpsofwlnyom.jpg

HB. @TigerUpperKut
gmyYBNC.png

IB.
2eOoC0o.jpg

JB.
S4bO7nw.jpg

KB.
jA60ecB.jpg

LB. @TrainInVain
aCMjH7e.jpg

MB.
marvel_captain_britain.jpg

NB.

DsHEgJ2.jpg

Last edited:
Man there are too many good ones in this pool.

oh boy picking 15 from these 2 threads ... this is gonna take some time :D

Ya its hard to take them all in at once.
I scored the ones I liked but by the end I had 16 and 2 of those with a 1 rating, so I made a choice and voted :) glad to have participated and good luck to everyone else who did.

I scored the ones I liked but by the end I had 16 and 2 of those with a 1 rating, so I made a choice and voted :) glad to have participated and good luck to everyone else who did.
Good luck everyone. Thanks @bigwaverider for running the contest.

HB All day, err day. Damn that's the best mix of funny material, originality and talent out of all of them.

i really don't. Maybe I can make a new thread with the tied entries and have voting for a day?
maybe keep a log of the total votes at the deadline, then apply a new deadline and check the votes for those that are tied once the time is up.

and ignore any additional votes for all other entries.

separate thread is tidier

maybe keep a log of the total votes at the deadline, then apply a new deadline and check the votes for those that are tied once the time is up.

and ignore any additional votes for all other entries.

separate thread is tidier

^ i don't have to think as much this way. :D

Some of these shoops actually made me audibly laugh. That's rare for me these days. I'm impressed.

Really nice job by the shoopers, congrats. Dont know about the drawing onr though; I am a big fan of what the guy does (if I happen to be right about his identity), once again what he did was awesome and probably took a lot of time but I don't know if you really can compare shoops with drawings

Letter NB has been added to the poll.

Back