Volkan Oezdemir -6 inch hit- Bruce Lee style...

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1381178336_bruce_lees_one_and_six_inch_punch.gif

SecretMealyGnu-size_restricted.gif

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

I hope DC's chin isn't damaged. Would break my heart to see him slept this way.

I might Pick Oz Vs Cormier

Ufc 220 is when ?!?

Weirdest KO ever.
Back of the ear KOs are actually very common. It just so happens that in this shot we can clearly see the exact location after Volkan's strike. It doesn't take much either. Back of the ear and jaw are the most common KOs because they shut down the nervous system instantly, whereas back of the head, side head, temple, nose, eye, forehead lead more the partial and wobbling giving some fighters more of a chance to recover.

Rushing in like that will do that to you.

Reminds me of Stipe v Werdum punch, only this one hooked around to the back of the head ear region.

Complete fluke

This guy couldn't even hurt OSP once in their fight

OSP actually won that fight, but got robbed

Back of the ear KOs are actually very common. It just so happens that in this shot we can clearly see the exact location after Volkan's strike. It doesn't take much either. Back of the ear and jaw are the most common KOs because they shut down the nervous system instantly, whereas back of the head, side head, temple, nose, eye, forehead lead more the partial and wobbling giving some fighters more of a chance to recover.
ok, give me some MMA gifs of 20cm back of the ear KO and the guy dropping like a sack of potatoes

Complete fluke

This guy couldn't even hurt OSP once in their fight

OSP actually won that fight, but got robbed
Volkan has 11 first round knockouts out of 16 fights. I think it's fair to say he has power.

I agree with you on the OSP fight scoring though.

People take A LOT harder strikes to the back of the ear and chin all the time without that happening.

ok, give me some MMA gifs of 20cm back of the ear KO and the guy dropping like a sack of potatoes
Pretty much almost every kick dude.

People take A LOT harder strikes to the back of the ear and chin all the time without that happening.
And yet when the switch goes off like a light and the body collapses, it's one of these two spots. Do you have any idea why that is?

Pretty much almost every kick dude.
jesus christ, you're comparing a high kick that comes with such force with a somewhat weak back of the ear punch?

And yet when the switch goes off like a light and the body collapses, it's one of these two spots. Do you have any idea why that is?

Pressure points and the internal wiring of the body.

You're right about those being sensitive spots, but it usually takes a lot more than that to switch someone off completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back