PC VOIN - 1st person dark fantasy ARPG

KidBaize

@Black
Reaction score
GH13UVuWsAAdBGQ

I read the IGN article this morning and thought some here might like it. A one man studio made this in Unreal Engine and there is a playtest in a few days, March 8. It also has a Steam page now.

The article describes it as "Imagine DOOM, Diablo, and Neon White having a baby at a goth rave party". I'm not really sold on first person melee games yet but I like the setting and speed of combat so I threw it on my wishlist. I can't embed the game trailer but you can watch it at IGN.

Color me intrigued. I've never dabbled in the first person melee genre but I definitely want to get my feet wet. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to wishlist it.

Color me intrigued. I've never dabbled in the first person melee genre but I definitely want to get my feet wet. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to wishlist it.

I've never really found any game that does it right. It always feels worse than other combat options. In the Skyrim games I could only go bow\mage anything melee related felt dumb.

I've never really found any game that does it right. It always feels worse than other combat options. In the Skyrim games I could only go bow\mage anything melee related felt dumb.
Mordhau and Chivalry were fun

Mordhau and Chivalry were fun

They were and I thought about mentioning them because it's the closest I could find. Those games though would not have been as fun without the MP component. If that was just an SP game I would have dropped it quickly.

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Back